Challenge yourself—join HID Global Trusted Mobile Ticketing
HID Global is changing how the world receives and uses tickets, by designing mobile tickets that bring security, identity, and convenience to the ticketing industry (sports, entertainment, transport).
HID Global is looking for an energetic, passionate, and driven Pre-Sales Consultant, based in London or Paris, to join their team.
The role in a nutshell
The Pre-Sales Consultant will be a problem solver, negotiator, and presenter; helping the management and sales teams to secure and manage new accounts, craft commercial proposals, and coordinate deployment programs across the region.
- Presenting to prospects and customers (ticketing companies, venues, promoters)
- Writing technical tender responses and proposals
- Facilitating technical workshops with prospects and partners
HID Global Trusted Mobile Ticketing is no ordinary business. Applicants must be flexible and self-motivated, and thrive in both remote and team-working environments.
Why HID Global Trusted Mobile Ticketing?
Become a part of a new and exciting internal start-up business which is fast-paced, flexible, and more importantly, fun! No day is the same; every day is a challenge and an opportunity to prosper.
Trusted Mobile Ticketing is a part of HID Global—leading expert in trusted identities and access solutions.
- 50% travel worldwide (valid passport required)
- Based in either London or Paris (you decide)
- BSc degree (or equivalent)
- 10+ years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of IT, cloud, and smartphone technology
- English language essential
- Not for the faint-hearted
If you’ve got what it takes, apply here