TixTrack, a specialist software house and service provider dedicated exclusively to live entertainment ticketing, is looking to recruit a dynamic client services representative.
The permanent and full-time position, which is based in Covent Garden, London, will entail helping to support the firm’s expanding portfolio of West End and Regional venues and producers.
TixTrack developed and launched Nliven, a mobile-first ticketing system, in September ’15. Nliven is currently providing the UI for Nimax Theatres in the West End and is deployed across fourteen Broadway theatres, six Las Vegas theatres, and two national ticket agencies.
It also produces an analytics product called TixTrack Pro, which is deployed across hundreds of venues in North America and Australasia, and incorporates Dynamic Pricing and Predictive Analysis modules.
In addition, TixTrack has developed an ultra-modern timed-entry ticketing system for museums and galleries, called Ticketure (www.ticketure.com).
Formed in ’08 and headquartered in California, TixTrack has over 30 full-time employees based across the US, UK, Romania and New Zealand – including specialist developers, UX designers and data analysts.
The firm provides cloud-based technology and serve clients across four continents and twenty different territories.
Responsibilities will include:
• Logging and responding to Client support calls and queries via telephone and email in an efficient and timely manner.
• The specification, configuration and set up of new TixTrack Client installations, including related hardware such as ticket printers and scanners.
• Full training on all aspects of our product range to new and existing Clients, including related hardware such as ticket printers and scanners.
• Ongoing set up, configuration and monitoring of venues, productions and promotions on behalf of our Clients, including pixel tracking.
• Maintaining a comprehensive working knowledge of our full product range. We operate an agile scrum development programme, with new software releases every two weeks.
• Regular input and feedback into the further development and enhancement of our product range.
• Occasional product demonstrations to prospective Clients, and attendance at trade shows.
You must have had at least five years’ experience in setting up and administering live entertainment ticketing systems and hardware, preferably in West End theatres.
You must have experience of training clients and/or staff in the use of and configuration of ticketing systems.
Box office sales and marketing experience is desirable.
You must possess an innate ability to provide exceptional levels of Customer Service.
You should have excellent organisational and communication skills – both written and verbal.
You should possess a genuine interest in new technologies and have an aptitude for learning new programmes and acquiring new skills.
You should be confident, outgoing and ambitious, patient and empathetic, with a good sense of humour.
To apply for this role please send a full CV and covering letter via email, with a subject line of: ‘UK Client Services Rep (your name)’, to [email protected]
Please include details of previous roles and responsibilities and any notable achievements.
Please also provide a UK telephone number, an indication of your current salary level and notice period, and a list of referees, or references.
First round interviews will be conducted via telephone.
Second round interviews will be in person in Covent Garden.