Launched in 2013, our European meeting TheTicketingBusiness Forum is the sector’s only high-level networking and knowledge exchange event designed to address the specific needs of key executives engaged in the development and implementation of entertainment ticketing solutions. Drawing a crowd of over 550 delegates from 40+ countries, the Forum is now the world’s leading ticketing business meeting.
Our successful event formula (= conference + content x networking) is now heading to Asia with our new TheTicketingBusiness Asia 2019 meeting (16-17 October 2019), Hong Kong. This meeting will bring together for the first time Asia’s arts, attractions, sport and entertainment ticketing sector’s key thinkers, leaders and disruptors.
TheTicketingBusiness is now excited to announce the first fifteen speakers for October’s meeting.
Here’s a sneak peek…
- Michael Hosking, Owner, Midas Promotions
- Dawn Farrow, Founder & CEO, Boom Ents
- Kingsley Jayasekera, Director Marketing & Digital, West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
- Ario Adimas, VP Marketing, Loket/Go-TIX
- Joseph Lee, General Manager, Cityline (Hong Kong)
- Andrew Long, Group COO & CEO APAC, Ten Lifestyle Group
- Pete Gordon, COO, Magnetic Asia
- Darwin Mariano, Founder & CEO, Ticket2Me
- Dr. Frithjof Pils, VP Live Entertainment, CTS Eventim
- Lucy Chillingworth, Director – Service Delivery & Global Ticket, Ten Lifestyle Group
- Tim Chambers, Managing Director, TJChambers Consultancy
- Melanie Wenko, Senior Ticketing & Hospitality Manager, Formula E HK E-Prix
- Aidan Dean Pawson, Managing Director, Zicket.co
- Mike Hill, Co-Founder & CEO, Ticketflap
- Komkrit Sirirate, Deputy Managing Director, ThaiticketMajor