The Account Executive, Group Sales is responsible for generating new business through the sale of Inter Miami CF ticket inventory, including the sales of all specified seating categories through cold-calling, face-to-face appointments and networking. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the sports industry, a solid foundation of sales training and the ability to initiate cold calls, face-to-face appointments and find creative and innovative programs to drive attendance and revenue for the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prospect, establish, research and close sales leads through cold-calling, appointments and networking.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales and prospecting goals.
- Work closely with the Ticket Operations and Member Services departments to achieve sales/prospecting goals.
- Maintain an extremely high level of customer service.
- Participate in various sales, team and community events as assigned.
- Represent the organization at various networking events.
- Active role in the Inter Miami CF game day experience.
- Maintain accurate records in support of sales efforts as defined by the organization.
- All other responsibilities as required.