- Experience working with Ads Policy and Approval Teams.
- Experience working with global brands (export business).
- Ability to quickly identify and act upon key cultural events (concert and tour onsales, sports playoffs matchups, etc), while navigating Policy and Regulation issues.
- Ability to be successful working independently.
- Knowledge of Search and Video product, and Search Automation (SA360, tROAS).
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Executive, you’ll work with, and support Ticketing and Live Events clients. We help clients drive business growth via a variety of Google Products and Platforms. Although primarily Performance and Search focused, due to the nature of our industry and consumer base ( Sports, Music and Theatre), we also lean heavily on Video.