Corethree is a high growth tech company, we specialise in mobile solutions, m-commerce and data manipulation. Weve already developed an extremely credible reputation by delivering ground-breaking solutions to multiple blue-chip clients including Transport for London, Santander, First Group, Arriva, Transport for Edinburgh, TfGM and Keolis. We have grown exponentially to UK market leader in our initial targeted sector, winning multiple awards along the way.
The Account Manager will be responsible for supporting the Senior Account Manager to ensure our portfolio of blue-chip clients receive the very best of service at all times.
Working with and reporting to the Senior Account Manager, will be involved with the following:
- Encourage and develop the company’s business and reputation with our existing client base through the provision of good customer service and client support.
- Serve as the main day-to-day contact for specific clients, suppliers, external partners and internal teams.
- Supporting client projects throughout their lifecycle, including project scoping, assignment of resources and monitoring project progress.
- Ensure high quality standards in all client deliverables.
- Translate client requests and requirements into detailed and sometimes technical instructions for project teams.
- Partner with the client and internal project delivery team to resolve identified project issues.
- Work with internal teams to ensure a smooth transition for new clients
- Attend external client meetings as required.
- Understand client’s business requirements for the purpose of problem solving and up-selling.
- Business as usual client support and issue handling.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar client facing and / or project delivery role, ideally in a technology or creative environment within the UK.
- You must have a professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills. It is vital that you are a strong team player, motivated by individual and organisational success.
- Strong client management skills and ability to execute.
- Highly organised and details orientated.
- Capable of hands on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive, determined approach to researching and analysing new methods and processes.
- Effective team member supports the team by pitching in at any level and effectively working across the organisation to meet the needs of the business.
- Takes ownership of personal actions and outcomes.
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, telephone and presentation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people and problems.
- An enthusiastic, experienced user of technology products, such as smart-phones, phablets and tablets, up to date knowledge of the technology market.
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday
- Pension (after three months employment)
- Mac laptop
- Smart Phone
- Health Care (on completion of 6 months probationary period)
- Bonus (based on company target performance)
- Onsite parking and free transport to and from the main train station is provided
- We also have a very posh coffee machine at your disposal, fresh fruit and nuts in abundance and even bottled water in the fridge, both still and sparkling!