Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In six short years, we have become Europe’s largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently at 150, and we’re passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto, Nantes and San Francisco with our recent partnership with Ticket Arena Leeds. 🌍
We’re now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of the UK’s largest VC funds.🎉
We’ve been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100, a Tech City UK’s Future Fifty company, #80 in the Financial Times Fastest Growing 1000 EU Companies and have just been announced in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
Festicket is looking for a Dutch speaking account manager to join the team. You will be closely working with different suppliers across all regions focusing on camping, transportation and accommodation products. You will be managing allocations, solving customer enquiries and maintaining the client relationship.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Act as the operational contact at Festicket for festivals / suppliers.
- Work with the business development team to schedule, load and launch new products.
- Liaise with suppliers to maintain good stock levels across all products.
- Manage the closing of sales, including working with the fulfilment team to ensure customer orders are delivered on time.
- Co-ordinate with customer services and festivals / suppliers to solve issues that arise.
- Respond to client enquiries and requests quickly and efficiently.
- Native level Dutch speaking (Strong English is a bonus)
- A strong bachelors degree
- 1 year’s experience working in ticketing or events.
- Able to negotiate and maintain relationships with different suppliers. Strong organisational skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical & detail oriented,
- Excel experience with pivot-table, VLOOKUP is beneficial.
- Quick at understanding backend systems.
- Fun to work with!
We’re a team of 150 globally, with our head quarters in the heart of Camden. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It’s entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits & Perks also include:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Discretionary flexible working from home
- Festicket United – Football Club
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & all year round staff discount
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Free www.wagestream.co.uk account, offering great employee financial wellness
- Free breakfast
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Perks – free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Value driven start-up culture