Location: London, UK
Division: Ticketmaster UK
Line Manager: Finance Supervisor
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
You will be an integral member of the wider General Ledger team who are responsible for recording and processing all the operational transactions for the Ticketmaster UK group.
The purpose of this role is to lead the Accounts Payable function for the Ticketmaster UK group and to support the Finance Supervisor, as required.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manage three direct reports who are responsible for the processing and payment of all operational invoices
- Ensure that suppliers are paid accurately and on time
- Build positive relationships with and manage expectations of suppliers
- Key contact person for employee expenses and invoice/payment queries
- Review and approve invoices for payment in Inspyrus
- Review and approve payment setups
- Efficiently delegate responsibilities and monitor progress to ensure all AP deadlines are achieved
- Reconciliation of key supplier statements and accounts
- Approve new customer account setups
- Review the weekly payment runs
- Ensure that payments are approved in line with the corporate approval structure
- Ensure that all payments are recorded daily and accurately
- Maintain invoice approval workflows, ensuring that they are in line with approval limits and headcount reports to reflect leavers/starters and new positions
- Liaise with Management Accounts to ensure that invoice coding is correct
- Ensure that employee expense claims adhere to company policy
- Prepare key Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Manage intercompany balances and confirmations
- Provide support and holiday cover to the AP team
- Assist with audit (internal/external/SOX)
- Take the lead on process improvement projects and new system implementations
- Identify ways to motivate, train and develop the members of the team
- Ad hoc duties and reports, as required
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Experience in a similar role
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel knowledge
- Strong understanding of the AP function
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and high accuracy levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with Oracle
- Experience with Concur
- Experience with Inspyrus
- Part-qualified accountant and/or studying (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Knowledge of VAT regulations
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to work well in a team
- Professional attitude
- Good communicator
- Good organisation skills
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.