Location: Manchester, UK
Division: Ticketmaster UK
Reports to: Senior Client Despatch Coordinator
Contract Terms: Permanent, 35 hours per week (shift pattern between Mon – Sun, 8am – 8pm)
The Fulfilment department is responsible for the delivery of customers ticket, whether that be by post or mobile delivery or ensuring the receipt of a Print at Home ticket. The department is responsible for all aspects, including Ticket Map design and creation, liaising with venues and promoters to ensure timely delivery and all administration surrounding ticket despatch.
Ticketmaster is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
The Despatch Co-Ordinator will manage the process of preparing tickets to be either printed and despatched or downloaded; liaising with clients, Account Managers and the Fulfilment Department to ensure it is done in a timely and efficient manner. The role will be judged on the average amount of days before an event we are despatching tickets and the percentage of tickets despatched under 3 weeks before the event.
The role will require you to embrace the Customer Experience strategy; challenge the norm on a regular basis and be comfortable and confident to question and amend processes, procedures and ways of working to deliver better results.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Create and distribute an accurate business update daily on progress with ticket despatch.
- Monitor the Mobile Ticket Report daily, checking all mobile events within 2/3 weeks of event date and ensuring that the event is able to be seen in the customers online Account, resolving those events where there is an issue or highlighting said issues to the relevant client account management teams.
- Assist with events on on all types of paper ticket:
- Proof reading an event ticket, to ensure that the ticket includes all of the requirements set out by the Venue/Promoter. Resolving any discrepancy or highlighting any issues to the relevant party.
- Creating ticket proofs, facilitating amendments on Ticketmaster ticketing system to achieve agreement from the client.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
- Experience in a role where attention to detail and accuracy were vital.
- Very strong skills with Microsoft Office Excel. Experience of working Host, Event Flow and other ticketing applications.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS)
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely in written or verbal form.
- Maintains working relationships to promote positive and friendly culture.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Understanding of Customer Experience and the impact of despatch on this.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.