Assistant Ticketing Manager
Are you a ticketing professional with a strong understanding of ticketing, access control and reporting systems? Would you enjoy the prospect of joining a club at the most exciting time in their history? Then please – read on….
This year Brentford became the 50th team to have the privilege of playing in the Premier League. This has coincided with the opening of our new, state of the art stadium – The Brentford Community Stadium. These two exciting developments for the club have meant that our ticketing team are now busier than ever – as such we’re looking for a new Assistant Ticketing Manager.
The Role of the Assistant Ticketing Manager
The Assistant Ticketing Manager will be responsible for the system set up and configuration for all games and ticketed events for Brentford Football Club, alongside supporting London Irish RFC from a stadium and access control perspective.
Responsibilities of Assistant Ticketing Manager
- Match set up on the Ticketing system (SecuTix) for the season to fulfil for Brentford FC
- Responsibility for onsale and offsale timings / pricing / sales quotas for defined sales windows.
- Responsibility for internal reporting on sales & revenue, and ticket sales reconciliation with other Clubs.
- Work with Ticketing Operations Manager to ensure that the Access Control systems are integrated and compatible for the match modes for both Brentford FC and London Irish RFC matches at Brentford Community Stadium
- Provide support for other events at the Stadium (i.e Women’s Euro 2022)
- Work closely with internal teams so that campaigns, promotions and all branding is set up correctly on ticketing system.
- Support other areas of the club with internal ticketing requirements.
- To operate Ticket Office systems ensuring efficient day to day running of all ticketing services. Processing internal data in a methodical and organised way
- Supporting Venue Sales Team with Ticket fulfilment as required.
- Work as part of a team assisting in other areas of the office to meet business demands
Essential Person Specification
- Credible ticketing experience within a similar venue or events environment
- Experience in using and configuring events on Ticketing Systems – ideally Secutix.
- Previous exposure to a similar role within sports, ideally football
- Strong IT and specifically Microsoft Excel skills, familiarity with all MS Office product suite
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Professional, proactive and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to anticipate and mitigate potential issues and ensure there is early and effective communication with other areas of the business
Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with high levels of personal resilience
- Previous exposure to working within the football industry at a professional football Club
The Executives in Sport Group are retained on behalf of Brentford FC to appoint an Assistant Ticketing Manager. All direct applications and CV’s will be forwarded to The Executives in Sport Group.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
We ask that applicants complete our diversity monitoring form. You are not obliged to answer any of these questions but the more information you supply, the more effective our monitoring will be. All information supplied is anonymous and will not be viewed by recruiting managers
(please copy and paste the link into your browser)