There is not a more exciting time to join the TixTrack team! If you want to help support a growing business, transform our culture, build new capabilities and a financial team, this is the opportunity for you.
At TixTrack, we deliver world-class ticketing solutions. We combine modern technology, beautifully simple design, and the art of listening to create ticketing software that is easy to use but extremely powerful.
We are a small but growing company and anticipate robust growth in 2022-23. TixTrack HQ is in Los Angeles with a presence across the US, including NYC and international markets including the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
We’re looking for an Associate Ticketing Services Representative to join our team and help ensure our clients receive exceptional service and support. This role is responsible for handling and resolving client queries while ensuring a positive client relationship. This position is full-time.
This position will be located in the West End of London.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist clients by providing information about our Nliven product, answering questions, and resolving issues.
- Escalate client’s needs to other departments in a timely manner, when necessary.
- Build and export requested Nliven reports and help with necessary data entry.
- Build positive client relations by checking in regularly and following up on active items.
- Identify potential client services concerns and take proactive measures to address.
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of TixTrack’s Nliven product including all new software updates that are released.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities, that are required of the employee for the job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Educated to degree standard
- Two or more years of proven client relationship or customer service experience.
- Prior experience with data entry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Possess strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient organizational and time management skills.
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
TixTrack is committed to a workplace where everyone is free from bias, prejudice, discrimination, and harassment. We strive to maintain an environment free of discrimination on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (“protected characteristics”).
We strive to ensure a welcoming work environment where everyone belongs and is valued, encouraged, & respected. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace.
We are focused on building a culture that acknowledges and values Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Compensation & Perks
- Base annual salary range of £25,000-£30,000
- Annual bonus based on performance and company success
- Learning & development opportunities
- Flexible scheduling