We’re a fast growing events and ticketing platform, transitioning from start-up to scale up. We’re a 30-strong team with new people joining every month.
Whatever size or type of event, we provide a comprehensive end-to-end solution for event organisers, venues, promoters, universities, students and charities. Our website and app are a one-stop-shop for event organisers to sell tickets online and for ticket buyers to discover events and buy tickets.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us as we experience record sales and expand into new areas of ticketing both in the UK and internationally. There are opportunities for learning and development and career progression.
We are looking for a Brand Ambassador Network Manager (“BANM”) to take overall responsibility for the recruitment, management, and training of our 200 student brand ambassadors each year. They will be the chief architect of our brand ambassador outreach and recruitment strategy, ensuring that we onboard and retain talent throughout universities across the UK. The person appointed will also have overall responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the brand ambassador network, including communication with ambassadors, training, monitoring of performance, and setting of KPIs.
The BANM will be supported by our account management team and work collaboratively with other areas of our business including sales, marketing, and product which gives them great exposure to learning and development opportunities. At FIXR we pride ourselves on developing talent quickly, so if you’re looking for career opportunities, look no further.
- Working with our FD, prepare an annual business case for the brand ambassador network, setting out clear objectives and performance criteria to determine target ROI.
- Devise and implement recruitment campaigns to attract student brand ambassadors, ensuring these are reflective of seasonality during the university year.
- Devise and implement appropriate interview processes for applicants.
- Conduct interviews with applicants and score against agreed criteria.
- Organise and conduct training sessions for brand ambassadors to ensure they are clear on how the FIXR platform works and what is required from them.
- Working with other business teams, set fun and engaging tasks for brand ambassadors to perform.
- Implement processes to monitor and track performance against tasks and KPIs.
- Ensure open communication with the network and act as a key point of contact.
- Devise initiatives to support the happiness and engagement of the network, including socials, gifts, and celebration of achievements.
- Continuously review effectiveness of the network on a market-by-market basis and ensure local teams are appropriately resourced.
- Create and review feedback-loops to help ensure brand ambassadors are enjoying their role and drive retention.
- Conduct training sessions, workshops, and site visits.
- Organise on-campus activity such as events and promotions.
- Be the name and face of the brand ambassador network, championing its role and development.
Essential experience + skills
- Passionate people who can motivate teams and make things happen.
- An ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Someone who is highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- A positive, problem solving attitude.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
Bonus points if
- You have performed a similar role before.
- You have experience working in the student market or for student brands / agencies.
- You have experience working in the ticketing / events industry.
- Highly competitive salary and commission. We believe in fair compensation for good work.
- Regular travel to campuses and involvement in university activities.
- Holiday Perks. Claim a bonus holiday day for every year you are with us, plus extra time off between Christmas and New Year.
- Flexible Hours. Manage your hours in a way that suits you.
- Professional Autonomy. Build a career around what you believe in.
- Inclusive Culture. Fun and dynamic with regular socials.
- Referral bonus
- Pension scheme
- Discounted/free tickets for FIXR events