Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In six short years, we have become Europe’s largest music festival platform. ?
The Festicket Family is currently at 150, and we’re passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto, Nantes and San Francisco with our recent partnership with Ticket Arena Leeds. ?
We’re now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of the UK’s largest VC funds.?
We’ve been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100, a Tech City UK’s Future Fifty company, #80 in the Financial Times Fastest Growing 1000 EU Companies and have just been announced in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019. ?
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. ???
Festicket is looking for a Business Development Executive to join our commercial / business development team. You will be responsible for growing and maintaining our event / music festivals client base within the DACH speaking territories. Whilst working with those currently covering this region. It’s an exciting region with lots of growth! Your mission will be to build on existing partnerships ensuring that there is an increase in sales and profitability year on year.
- Native level spoken and written German
- A minimum of 12 months experience in sales or new business development
- Ideally experience within the travel or live events industry
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Demonstrate an ability to manage projects, focus on achieving objectives, adjust priorities, manage time and follow up on actions
- Show an ability to work autonomously and be able to take responsibility beyond scope of role
- Actively look for new solutions and create new ideas regarding the on-going commercial development
- Be aware of and take responsibility for implications of decisions
- Have the ability to cope in a high-pressure environment
We’re a team of 150 globally, with our head quarters in the heart of Camden. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. ?
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It’s entirely normal at 5pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. ?
Benefits & Perks also include:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 15 sick days per annum
- Discretionary flexible working from home
- 7 a side – Festicket United
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & all year round staff discount
- Management training programme
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks at 4pm on Friday
- Fun monthly company events
- Perks – free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Value driven start-up culture.