An exciting opportunity to be part of an existing successful sales team working for a dynamic FinTech company. Our main business sector is events and travel so there will be a requirement to travel to music festivals, conferences and sporting events globally.
You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from initially generating / qualifying leads to agreeing commercials & contracts. You will also be responsible for maximising the growth from our members, by cross / up selling our portfolio of products. You will work closely with our team of Lead Generators to ensure our marketing is targeted at businesses of the correct size in the best sector / territories to create the strongest long-term opportunities. You will report to the Sales Director, who will work with you to create the strongest possible membership portfolio & opportunities to be successful.
- Researching organisations and individuals online (including on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Ownership of your Sectors data base, including data integrity and utilisation
- Submit standard sales metrics, such as; weekly forecasts, pipeline, funnel, monthly progress and business reports on a regular and timely basis
- Attending events and conferences
- Writing reports and making presentations to customers and senior management
- identifying new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
- Forecasting sales targets and making sure they’re met
- Mentor to business developers and junior sales teams
- Working in partnership with other sector Managers to ensure best practice
Required Skills and Experience:
- New business and appointment setting experience is vital
- Experience in developing excellent relationship and networking skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Enthusiastic, high degree of integrity, self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive approach to work, and a confident approach to closing business
- Well organised with previous experience using CRM systems
- Previous experience in Events as advantage, primarily; music, sports, corporate or entertainment
We are a young dynamic FinTech company focused on the provision of cancellation protection and revenue generating services to the international events industry. Based in Leeds we operate worldwide and are rapidly establishing a reputation as an innovative and market leading brand.
What to do to apply:
If the role sounds attractive and you recognise yourself in the job description e-mail your CV and your reasons why you see yourself as the person we need to join us and help build our success.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000 – £30,000 per annum + Uncapped commission. Realistic OTE is £50,000. Includes global travel to events and conferences.
To apply for this role please email a CV and Covering letter to email@example.com
Salary: £18,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- Sales and Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)