We look for candidates with the ability to work with a senior sales executive, and quickly build rapport with customers, help resolve their business challenges, and move the sale process forward. You appreciate making things simple. You’re a natural at connecting with people on the phone and in person, and identifying benefits and creating value.
Join the Vendini family of passionate people working towards helping businesses with all aspects of their live events. The basic function of a Business Development Representative (BDR) is to generate interest in Vendini products and schedule an introductory call with prospects and Senior Account Executives. BDRs will work and collaborate with assigned Senior Account Executives to strategize on how to best prioritize prospect engagement via phone, email, etc. The overall goal is to help attain the territory quarterly quota. Along the way you’ll learn about the the industry of live events; from festivals and concerts, to rodeos and community theatre. Excellent benefits and opportunities for growth await you!
Locations: Petaluma CA, Knoxville TN, New York NY, Boston MA
- Aggressively seek to generate leads (by telephone, email and direct mail).
- Schedule appointments for software demonstrations.
- Conduct high level conversations with key decision makers in prospect accounts.
- Collaborate with Vendini Senior Account Executives on how to strategically engage territory to maximize opportunity.
- Maintain accurate up-to-date pipeline using Salesforce CRM.
- Meet and exceed daily minimum activity expectations.
- Document all sales activity in Salesforce CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com.
- Solid grasp of Google Docs.
- Polished phone skills.
- Willingness to try new methods and open to coaching.
- Ability to think on your feet and sell creatively (a natural).
- Confident and persuasive personality.
- Fast learner, self-starter, problem solver, positive attitude.
“Diversity is a core value at Vendini. Diverse opinions, ideas, and experience push us, challenge us, and all our whole team to work better and smarter. We know that the more diverse our workforce is, the better we support our customers and the diverse interests they represent. We aim to provide an inclusive, empowering, and supportive work environment for individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life throughout our business from our employees to our members to their patrons.”