I (Jack) am the co-founder of SeatGeek. I’m looking for a Chief of Staff to work closely with me, taking many of my responsibilities and making them your own.
We’ll work together side-by-side on a daily basis, tackling key issues that are facing SeatGeek and finding new ways to improve and grow the company.
SeatGeek is an unusual company. And within it, this is an unusual role, one with unprecedented breadth. You’ll be asked to work with dozens of diverse areas of the business. Your responsibilities will change on a weekly basis. I can promise you it will be intense, difficult, and that you will be pushed…but that you will learn a tremendous amount and never be bored.
Examples of what you’ll work on
- Leading OKRs at SeatGeek. Working with leaders across the company to set, align, and track company goals.
- Preparing presentation material for management and board meetings
- Project-managing cross-team initiatives
- Operationalizing new areas of SeatGeek’s business
- Monitoring the status of key company projects, pushing forward said projects
- Diligencing new opportunities
- Orchestrating company-wide communication
- Working closely with me (Jack) on all critical issues facing SeatGeek
- 3-6 years of experience at top-tier management consulting firm
- 98th percentile high-energy
- Entrepreneurial, scrappy
- No ego
- Atypically versatile. Able to dive into many roles and do them well
- Equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision. We also provide annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- A focus on transparency. We have regular company meetings and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Although this perk is currently on pause, we can’t help but talk about it. SeatGeek employees receive a monthly ticket-purchase stipend, and we cannot wait to get back to safely attending the live events that we so dearly miss
- Covid-19 Response: We’re not expecting employees to return to the office until July 2021 at the earliest. Once it’s again safe to do so, we look forward to welcoming people back to our offices.