The IPC Chief Paralympic Games Delivery Officer reports to the IPC Chief Executive
Officer (CEO) and primarily will be responsible for the successful and sustainable delivery, growth and evolution of the Paralympic Games. In addition, the successful candidate will join the CEO, General Counsel and Chief Brand & Communications Officer in providing organisational leadership and guiding efforts to build an inclusive intercultural environment where staff of all
backgrounds and abilities can thrive.
• Provide executive leadership and strategic direction to maximise and enhance the Paralympic Games experience for all stakeholders
• Work as a key member of the IPC executive leadership team contributing to wider corporate strategy, culture, policy and decision making
• Act as the primary point of contact for the IOC Olympic Games leadership team and Chief Executives and Directors of Organising Committees for all key Paralympic Games-related issues, escalating and resolving matters when required
• Oversee the internal and external co-ordination of all Paralympic Games delivery related activities, including management of Master Schedules, Issue Trackers, Project Reviews, Delivery Partner Meetings, Co-ordination Commissions, Knowledge Management and Bid Cities, ensuring continued progress and successful management of issues
• Deliver the key objectives relating to Paralympic Games delivery contained in each iteration of the IPC’s four-year strategic plan.
• Work closely with the IOC to maximise cost savings and legacy plans under the New Norm, and to advance co-operation and efficiencies in operational delivery and knowledge transfer
• Oversee the successful and sustainable delivery of all IPC pre-Games readiness, post-Games evaluation and Games-time operations projects (including transition activities and knowledge transfer)
• Develop tools to successfully evaluate the impact of the Paralympic Games and work with colleagues to develop strategies to maximise awareness of Games legacy
• Represent the IPC when it comes to Paralympic Games preparations and delivery, speaking at press conferences, conferences and giving media interviews
• Develop respective skillsets of team members and maintain high levels of