Job title: Client Account Manager
Job type: Full time | Salaried (monthly)
Location: Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H OHF
Line manager: Senior Client Account Manager
Responsible to: Operations Director and Senior Client Account Manager
Salary level: Subject to skills, experience and behaviours (refer below)
Working hours: 40 hours over 5 days; to inc. evenings, weekends and bank holidays
Holidays: 25 per annum + public holidays
Operating in 22 countries, we are Europe’s largest ticketing and live entertainment company. Through our technology and award-winning services, we provide unforgettable experiences to over 250 million people a year and operate some of the largest venues and festivals across Europe.
Based in the heart of London’s West End, eventim.co.uk was launched in 2009 to provide the UK market with a safe and secure online booking service for a wide range of live events including concerts, theatre, attractions and sport and today, thanks to our robust ticketing platforms, EVENTIM is considered one of the go-to ticketing websites and ticketing technology suppliers operating in the marketplace.
About the role:
Our growing retail business is looking for an experienced Client Account Manager to join our team.
Working with a wide range of clients, you will build and sustain strong working relationships with our existing client base. As an experienced Client Account Manager, you will be well versed with finding solutions, offering advice, and managing ticketing technology, whilst maintaining high levels of communication with both clients and internal stakeholders alike and exploring ways in which to maximise existing business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operate as the main point of contact for assigned clients, working as their main point of contact for all day-to-day ticketing queries
- Build, check, publish and maintain live events on the EVENTIM system
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients (upsells / cross-sell opportunities)
- Communicate any specific client requirements to relevant internal stakeholders for considerations and review
- Take ownership of, and responsibility for, each event on-sale and the ‘life cycle’ of the event.
- Effectively monitor and control ticket inventory with a view to maximising its retail potential
- Ensure that all event related information is accurate, up to date and accessible across all sales channels
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of EVENTIM technologies to offer our clients a unique service through our innovative solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of EVENTIM’s operational practices whilst continually seeking ways in which to improve personal, team and business performance
- Regularly review and update all client information / deal sheets; to include contractual information and service charges
- Assist with, and contribute to, the day-to-day administration of the Account Management team under the guidance of the Operations Director and Senior Client Account Manager
- Provide initial and ongoing training sessions for EVENTIM venues
- Plan, manage and attend event day box offices on an ad-hoc basis, at a range of live events
- To represent the company and act as a brand ambassador for EVENTIM as required
- Meet agreed performance objectives
- Document client contact in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Comply with all Company policies to include, but not limited to, the Company’s Health and Safety Policy
- Undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role as directed
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and relationship-building abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to (quickly) become adept with new technologies
- Excellent time management
- Previous experience of EVENTIM technologies
- Previous experience working with some of the largest UK music promoters and venues in the UK
- A highly motivated and conscientious individual with the ability to work well under pressure
- A fast learner with enthusiasm and excitement
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- A rigorous approach to work and an eye for detail
- Ability to multitask client relationships and workload; dependent on varying priorities
- Ability to work well within a team and to motivate others
- Ability to act and learn through their own initiative and execute objectives without supervision
- Adaptability to move within an ever-changing environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Pro-active attitude: must have the drive to succeed
- Pro-active nature; a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties
EVENTIM is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, EVENTIM is currently operating a policy of reduced working hours. Whilst this job is advertised as, and contracted for, a full time, salaried position, it will fall under this policy. Furthermore, location (above) will be based upon UK government advice at the time of appointment.
How to apply:
If your skills, experience and behaviours match that of this job description, then please complete the below form , including your current CV which should include full employment history, relevant experiences and education information no later than 30th September 2021.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles, we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their submission via email.
All roles at EVENTIM are subject to full background screening. Furthermore, we require proof of all professional qualifications where applicable to this role.