We are currently recruiting for a Client and Event Services Manager to join Moshtix in our Perth office.
Client and Event Services Managers are driven, service-oriented operators who support the Moshtix vision to become Australasia’s best ticketing and marketing services company. You will be responsible for the delivery of services to Moshtix clients and by adding value to the relationship as you bring your expertise in delivering events.
- Provide exceptional, industry-leading day to day management support (first point of contact) for a range of clients. This requires exceptional communication skills and the ability to develop rapport and trust with our clients.
- Full cycle event planning and execution, including accurate and efficient event building.
- Deliver successful onsales by working closely with the technology team.
- Provide solutions focused service and actively look for opportunities to utilise different client tools including those that build ancillary revenue.
- Accurate and timely revenue forecasting for all contracted clients.
- Program marketing activities for clients by working closely with the Marketing department.
- Regular face to face interaction with clients which include planning meetings, onsale wraps, roadshows and post event presentations.
- Proactively provide accurate and detailed ticketing analysis for VIP and Platinum clients during the event cycle.
- Manage the delivery of event day services for your clients.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in the ticketing or events industry with a proven track record in managing and building long term quality relationships with key clients. You have a passion for events and a strong awareness of how our industry operates, allowing you to easily relate to staff, promoters, venues and ticket buyers alike. You understand the value of relationships in an industry like ours, and will roll your sleeves up whenever required to make sure our clients are serviced to the highest level at all times, and our reputation in market is constantly enhanced. Flexibility to work on weekends on event days is essential in our industry.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter.