We are looking to recruit a Client Services Rep to provide support and assistance to our expanding portfolio of UK Clients, and to selected Clients outside of the UK. This is a permanent full-time position, and will be based at our offices in Covent Garden, Central London. Working hours will be 09:00-18:00, with one hour of breaks, Monday to Friday. 20 days of paid holiday p.a., plus UK Bank Holidays. Annual salary of up to £40,000, depending upon the successful candidate’s level of experience.
Reporting to our Director of Client Services, Carly Loddengaard, who is based in California, we need to recruit a disciplined and self-motivated individual with a proven track record in the set up, user admin and training of live entertainment ticketing systems. Box Office sales and marketing experience is desirable, sound references are essential.
Responsibilities will include:
• Logging and responding to Client support calls and queries via telephone and email in an efficient and timely manner.
• The specification, configuration and set up of new TixTrack Client installations, including related hardware such as ticket printers and scanners.
• Full training on all aspects of our product range to new and existing Clients, including related hardware such as ticket printers and scanners.
• Ongoing set up, configuration and monitoring of venues, productions and promotions on behalf of our Clients, including pixel tracking.
• Maintaining a comprehensive working knowledge of our full product range. We operate an agile scrum development programme, with new software releases every two weeks.
• Regular input and feedback into the further development and enhancement of our product range.
• Occasional product demonstrations to prospective Clients, and attendance at trade shows.
You must have had at least five years’ experience in setting up and administering live entertainment ticketing systems and hardware, preferably in West End or UK regional theatres. You must have experience of training clients and/or staff in the use of and configuration of
ticketing systems. Box office sales and marketing experience is desirable. You must possess an innate ability to provide exceptional levels of Customer Service. You should have excellent organisational and communication skills – both written and verbal. You should possess a genuine interest in new technologies and have an aptitude for learning new programmes and acquiring new skills. You should be confident, outgoing and ambitious, patient and empathetic, with a good sense of humour.
When sending CV and covering letter, add subject line of UK Client Services Rep.