Hull City are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and determined professional to join our Commercial department in the role of Commercial Sales Manager. Reporting to our Head of Commercial & Marketing, the successful candidate will have responsibility for sourcing and closing new advertising and sponsorship deals for Hull City, and have the opportunity to actively sell across the range of seasonal and match-by-match hospitality.
Salary: £28,000-£32,000 per annum
Closing date: Friday 7th May 2021 at 4.00pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for sourcing and closing new advertising, sponsorship and hospitality deals for Hull City Tigers Ltd.
- Support the Head of Commercial & Marketing in setting targets/strategy for the Commercial Department.
- Oversee marketing activity for the Commercial Department.
- Develop sponsorship/hospitality packages.
- Lead on all areas of sponsorship and hospitality renewals and new sales efforts, commercial rights negotiations, activation possibilities and upsell opportunities.
- Develop leads and securing meetings with prospective suppliers and partners through research, outbound calls and building an industry network and profile.
- Develop bespoke and tailored partnership proposals to suit needs of individual companies.
- Presentation of partnership opportunities to senior level individuals in targeted companies.
- Close partnership deals including negotiation of commercial terms and working alongside legal team to negotiate and conclude contractual agreements.
- Support the Head of Commercial & Marketing with negotiation of major partnerships.
- Liaise and develop relationships with relevant media and sponsorship agencies.
- Support the Partnerships Executive in account management of commercial partners.
- Ownership of Commercial Department CRM System.