Purpose of the Role: The CRM Consultant will help the team to further integrate and technically develop their CRM estate. Working to help drive new levels of fan and partner engagement and reporting in the team.
McLaren Racing’s IT team work across the entire racing team, from track to factory, the team provide a wide variety of IT services. As experts in their field, the IT function work alongside the team and our partners to help deliver new services.
We continue to develop an exciting digital roadmap to deliver across the business, creating an agenda for change over next 12 months and beyond. As part of the team, you will be open to new opportunities alongside the latest technology from our partners.
The role will assist the team technically in designing and implementing a strategic roadmap for the short- and long-term success of the CRM program. This will be a foundational role in the digital and social team and will require the individual to support and deliver digital initiatives with full autonomy and some guidance from the Principal, IT Digital Architect.
- Design and development of the CRM environment to support our fan database engagement.
- Partner with the Digital and Social team as the main point of contact for CRM activities.
- Deliver key technical integrations and database mergers with our key partners
- Deliver roadmap for CRM environment and maintain existing systems.
- Collaborate with 3rd parties including software vendors to implement systems, upgrades and changes to ensure smooth operations.
- Have a deep understanding of the CRM systems with a view to advisde the business as to how they could / should be utilised effectively.
- Key accountability in creating and maintaining system documentation.
- Support the Principal IT Digital Architect and ensure systems are sufficiently flexible to respond to business demand.