- Contract role with the view to go permanent
- Join Australia’s most influential media organisation
- Contribute to a high performing and collaborative team
What’s the role
We’re looking for a CRM & Ticketing Executive to manage and implement the pre-event consumer experience of News Corp Australia’s brand events. Reporting to the Campaign Marketing Manager – Events and Experiences, you’ll be responsible for managing all ticketing, event registration building, reporting, website updates, ticket requests and customer service enquiries for the smooth and effective delivery of ticketed events.
This is your opportunity to establish your event marketing skills for brands like The Australian, Vogue Australia, Delicious, The Daily Telegraph, Herald Sun, Courier Mail and News.com.au.
Note: This is a contract role that will go through until June 30, 2022 (commencing January 2022), with a view to permanency.
- Manage the daily operations of ticketing platforms for consumer-facing events
- Provide accurate, timely and efficient sales and analytics reporting and support the Campaign Marketing Manager in detailing the impact of marketing campaigns and digital activity on sales and audiences
- Manage relationships with third-party ticketing vendors
- Implement event builds and ticketing allocations in collaboration with the Campaign Marketing Manager
- Respond to customer inquiries and feedback in a timely manner and communicate with style and professionalism
- Maintain consumer-facing event websites and make relevant updates to the CMS
- Manage sponsor ticketing needs
- Collaborate within Events and Experiences department to deliver best-in-class events
- Administrative tasks, including invoice management, processing and expenses reconciliations
Who are you
- Understanding or ability to learn ticketing systems and processes and willingness to accelerate your knowledge and expertise with all virtual event platforms
- Have a passion for live events and best-in-class consumer experiences
- An organised team player with strong attention to detail and time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Have the proven ability to problem solve, both being able to think of, and implement innovative solutions to everyday problems.
- Experience with SplashThat and Eventbrite / Humanatix platforms is preferred but not essential
- Possess analytical skills, interprets data and presents a clear picture of the current project state of play
- UX / CX background and design skills is a plus
- Provide support and share expertise with team
- Contribute to a culture that is innovative, customer focused and reflects the News Corp and team values
- Create a safety culture by role modelling safe workplace practices and identification of workplace hazards and risks
What’s in it for you?
- Onsite gym and cafe
- Collaborative environment and great team culture
- Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- Variety of work where no two days are the same
- Make a difference as part of Australia’s most influential media organisation
Who are we?
We are Australia’s number one and most influential media organisation with more than 150 prestige brands across news, sport and lifestyle. Each month more than 17 million Australians choose to consume news and information from our digital and print products – more than any other media group in Australia.
Apply now or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers
Diversity strengthens our national teams and newsroom as we seek to tell stories that represent the communities of Australia. Our people make us unique, and so we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability or gender identity. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply!