Location: Central London/Hybrid
Full time Permanent
Salary: £45-£50k depending on experience
About Trafalgar Entertainment
We’re a leading theatre and live-entertainment group with a national and international footprint.
Co-founded by Sir Howard Panter and Dame Rosemary Squire in 2017, Trafalgar Entertainment is a business focussed on bringing people together to share in the live experience; through new productions, through the operation of amazing theatre and live-event spaces and through distribution of live-streaming content. The group is home to Trafalgar Theatres, Trafalgar Theatre Productions, Trafalgar Releasing, Stagecoach Performing Arts, Helen O’Grady Drama Academy, London Theatre Direct, Jonathan Church Theatre Productions and Chiswick Cinema.
Part of Trafalgar Entertainment, Trafalgar Theatres currently operates 14 venues; including 12 in the UK regions; the Trafalgar Theatre in London’s West End and the Theatre Royal in Sydney. We’re growing fast and there’s never been a better time to get onboard.
We’re passionate about theatre, entertainment, audiences, and the live experience.
We value Creativity, Collaboration, Excellence and Respect.
About Trafalgar Tickets
Trafalgar Tickets was created in 2021 with the primary objective of creating a consumer ticketing brand for our venues. We welcome 2 million patrons to our regional venues annually, offering a varied program of world-class live entertainment. Trafalgar Tickets will become the leading ticketing service in its class with customer centricity at its heart, whilst creating unique value propositions for our clients and partners. The ticketing division also includes London’s premier ticket agency: London Theatre Direct. With over 20 years of leading the market in innovation and creativity, we serve 2 million customers annually through our best in market technology solutions and unrivalled inventory access.
About the role:
Trafalgar Tickets is seeking a dynamic CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Manager to develop and execute CRM and retention tools and programs for Trafalgar Tickets and all our ticketing assets including London Theatre Direct.
The role will be instrumental in the delivery of the transition of the business into a digital and consumer-first organisation with data driven and user centric strategies at its core. The role will join us at a pivotal phase of transformation, involving creating customer journeys and email programs from scratch, based on extensive initial customer insight analysis. The CRM Manager reports to our Head of Retention and together with the leadership team, sets out and delivers a scalable CRM strategy to optimise and execute a centralised program across our UK venues and London Theatre Direct.
- Devise and execute our retention strategy across our ticketing assets, driving CLTV and loyalty, and optimised user acquisition strategies through ROI based consumer approaches and data-driven strategies.
- Develop customer segments and personas and drive loyalty through retention programs and personalisation strategies.
- Create a reporting suite for performance analysis and forecasting models across all retention channels.
- Create processes and toolkits to enable the centralised campaign program for our 12 UK regional venues and London Theatre Direct.
- Deliver a continuous optimisation roadmap adopting a test and learn approach, including driving insights for CRO and our product roadmap.
- Manage and develop our central in-house core CRM capabilities, managing campaign deployment across all our assets.
- Drive customer insight from all available data sources, including development of additional data points and deliver customer segments and personalisation strategies.
- Manage and develop the CRM technology stack including vendor management, program design and continued development.
- Support the development of unique value propositions for our B2B partnerships that may include distribution partners, theatre producers and live event promoters.
- Support in the development of brand strategy and overall customer experience.
- You are an experienced, passionate CRM professional with natural commercial acumen.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in CRM of which at least two in a leading role.
- You have a passion for consumer-first marketing, harvesting data and creating actionable retention and customer experience strategies.
- You have successfully managed and developed CRM tooling.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are results driven and outcome focussed.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment and can manage and coordinate complex workstreams and stakeholder landscapes.
- You have experience of working with valuable brand partners.
- You enjoy data crunching and turning analysis into actionable marketing strategies and tactics.
- You are creative and have working knowledge to deliver end-to-end strategy from ideation and testing through execution and analysis across all stages of the purchase flow and customer lifecycles.
- You are a highly effective communicator and can present compelling business and investment cases to all key stakeholders and mixed audiences.
- You have familiarity of tools like HubSpot and Power BI.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
Trafalgar Tickets is committed to creating a diverse team and we welcome applications from all, regardless of ethnicity, age, gender, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, or disability.
We are curious, courageous, and ambitious, empowering people to challenge and innovate in pursuit of excellence.
Trafalgar Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.