Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Location: Manchester M1 2AP
Working hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday with travel and occasional overnights required
Responsible to: Operations Manager and Managing Director
Salary: From £26,000 (subject to experience)
Come and work with us!
We’re looking for someone to join our Support Team who likes to help, loves technology and wants to work with a fun, fast moving and growing company.
We are obsessed and enthusiastic about ticketing technology, arts marketing, fundraising and effortless customer experiences, and combine these elements to help our customers run successful organisations . Over the last 11 years we have developed a dynamic, user-friendly box office, CRM, fundraising and marketing solution, which has been shaped by our community of users. Our focus is our customers’ focus: audience development, loyalty and delighting patrons.
The Role: Customer Support Specialist
We’re a customer driven company and expect the same from our Support Specialists: complete customer focus. You will know the product inside and out, support our existing customers, onboard new customers and train both existing and new to ensure they are getting the most from Ticketsolve. You will create awareness of the beneficial functionality that Ticketsolve can offer to all of our customers and enhance and develop an already thriving community. Support Specialists work directly with customers to help them get the most out of Ticketsolve, answer product questions, track user feedback, report and escalate issues to engineers, and act as the bridge between our customers and our product design and development teams.
Delivering world class support, every day
The Ticketsolve customer community drives everything we do and we pride ourselves on the level of support that we offer and the timeframe in which we do it. We’re looking for someone who is naturally friendly and helpful, works well on their own and as part of a team, has good attention to detail, can work to timeframes and is looking to join a growing and fast paced company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting our customers on a daily basis via our various support channels
- Responsible for key client accounts assigned to you
- Contacting customers and visiting on site as part of our Support Strategy
- Training new and existing customers, including complete onboarding for new customers
- Creating knowledge articles on our Help Desk about Ticketsolve Features and Functionality
- Informing customers of new product features and updates to existing functionality
- Working with our development team to evolve the system on a continual basis
- Become a valued member of our dedicated and collaborative Support Team
- Evangelising Ticketsolve with our customers and community
- Making our customers happy and having fun 😉
- A passion for customer service and talking to customers, a lot
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: verbal and written
- Great problem-solving abilities but you know when something is over your head and aren’t afraid to say so
- The ability to work independently, as part of a team and to rapidly switch between tasks
- Previous experience in a troubleshooting environment
- Pro-active nature – a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties to include working on a rota basis
- Based in our Manchester Piccadilly Gardens office, M1 2AP
- A working knowledge of Ticketsolve
- A love of the arts
- Box office arts/festival/venue experience
- Full driving licence and own car
Interested? Email email@example.com with your current CV and cover email.