Customer Support Team Members (Remote Working), Family Tickets
About the job
You’re a crucial part of delivering an exceptional experience to our audiences, so it’s very important that you care about customer service as much as we do.
You’ll handle inbound and outbound calls, emails, online chat and conversations on social media. You will deliver a friendly and caring service that aims to reply and resolve issues as quickly as possible.
You’ll be the first point of contact for customers interested in attending a show or attraction, so it’s important that you maintain a detailed knowledge of our events, venues, policies and products.
You’ll help customers to book their tickets, arrange ticket exchanges and assist any bookers with access needs.
Salary: Pay is £10.90 per hour, plus holiday at 12.07%
Reports to: Audience Services Manager
Location: Remote Working
Contract: Casual. Shifts are available until the end of September 2023.
Hours: Shifts are usually 10am – 4pm, Monday – Sunday including bank holidays. Hours will vary, but we’re particularly interested in hearing from you if you can work at least 2 shifts (12 hours) per week.
- You have relevant experience in a customer service role (we’re particularly interested in box office experience)
- You have relevant telephone experience – either in a customer service or marketing/sales environment
- You are confident, warm and friendly on the telephone
- You have excellent written English
- You can respond to customer queries appropriately both on email and social media
- You are a competent I.T. user and can demonstrate an ability to quickly pick up new systems and procedures
- You cope well under pressure and can juggle multiple tasks efficiently
- You can demonstrate the ability to deal with different customer service scenarios sensitively and appropriately.
- You enjoy working independently and can sustain a high level of motivation and enthusiasm for the work we do while working from home.
The purpose of your role is to help customers have the best possible experience when choosing and buying their tickets.
- You’ll use our customer service software Zendesk to answer calls and respond to customer emails, social media comments and private messages
- You’ll answer inbound calls from new and existing customers
- You’ll place outbound customer service calls to existing customers
- You’ll make ticket sales and exchanges using our internal ticketing system Ingresso and e-commerce platform Shopify
- You’ll provide customer service and deliver ticket sales and exchanges to third party customers using other box office ticketing systems.
- You’ll play a key role in implementing service recovery plans in the event of show cancellations and postponements
- You’ll assist the Audience Services Manager and Ticketing Manager with any ad hoc ticketing and customer service tasks that may be relevant to the role.