Developer, Microsoft D365 & PowerApps
EngageRM is a market-leading CRM, data and analytics leader headquartered in Australia and growing into the US and UK markets. We develop solutions across the Microsoft environment and have extensive exposure to the full Microsoft stack, using AI, machine learning, voice recognition and other products to enable our solutions.
The role is for a Developer / Senior Developer and will be a mix of Front and Backend across multiple projects. You will also be a key member in the design applications.
This full-time role is Melbourne-based, but can be undertaken remotely, with a requirement for face-to-face engagement 1 – 2 days per week. You will work with a highly experienced and very passionate team, with interesting and varied work and significant career opportunities.
This position requires an individual who is an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident and can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) / PowerApps
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of ASP.net / C# development
- Understanding of REST API
- HTML5 / CSS
- Entity Framework
- Must have worked with testing Framework e.g XUnit
- Experience working with MS SQL
- Familiar with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review
- Should be able to work under minimal supervision
- Must have attention to detail and ability to think out of box
- Good problem solving and analysis skills
Desirable Experiences and Skills
- .NET Core / Standard
- Azure Functions / Service Bus
- GIS Spatial Querying
- Understanding of cloud architectures and trends.
* No Agency applications will be considered
We consider applicants on merit, qualifications and business needs, without regard to race, color, origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, ancestry, marital status, creed, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status under applicable Federal, State, or Local law.