Location: Stoke/Manchester/London with occasional UK travel
Division: Ticketmaster Sport
Line Manager: Director of Sales and Marketing
Contract Terms: Permanent, Full-time
At Ticketmaster Sport we believe The ticket is the fan’s key, The stadium is the fan’s home and we connect the two.
We work with our clients to deliver a market leading ticketing technology solution focused on the following commitment:
We connect you to the things that matter the most. In the case of our clubs, teams or rights holders this is their fan, in the case of the fan that is their club, we are the seamless connection of the two.
The core beliefs of Ticketmaster Sport which are aligned with the global values of Ticketmaster are as follows:
Passionate about Sport
Our team lives and breathes sport and our clients’ businesses to deliver excellence across the board with unrivalled commitment and drive
Innovation built on resilience
Clients and fans rely on us to have a reliable and resilient platform that allows for innovation in areas that will drive growth, revenue and the best fan experience
Supportive through solutions
We are positioned at the heart of the sports tech industry to consult and extend client teams, offering solutions to opportunities and support where most needed
Driven and talented
Our team is driven to service the specific needs of the industry and we have the best people in all areas of importance
Service at Scale
Our client base is wide reaching and scales from big tournaments and events to historic clubs and smaller stadiums meaning we can learn from a range of different scenarios, challenges and opportunities
The Commercial team (encompasses Sales & Marketing functions) are responsible for the growing the Ticketmaster Sport UK business, through both retention of existing clients, maximising potential revenue, winning new business both from existing and new verticals and delivering both B2B and B2C marketing for our clients and for our own brand.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, who is knowledgeable and passionate about sport and thinks digital first, to manage the Ticketmaster marketing strategy for our UK white label sports clients.
The role of Digital Marketing Manager will be focused on helping our sports clients get the most from their partnership with Ticketmaster Sport, delivering a programme of B2C marketing support for our UK sports client base and any UK-based tournaments in partnership with Ticketmaster Sport.
The role will work collaboratively with our sports clients, to create, implement and manage Ticketmaster Sport’s B2C marketing campaigns for UK sports clients. Utilising Ticketmaster UK’s extensive reach and multi-channel marketing channels including performance marketing, the role is vital in helping our clients find new audiences, increase ticket sales and revenue, boost fan engagement and drive fan loyalty.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Create, develop and manage bespoke B2C cross-channel marketing strategies across Ticketmaster channels to support sports clients year-round
- Develop excellent working relationships with sports clients through a programme of agreed client meetings to periodically plan and review marketing activity and results
- Liaise with the wider Ticketmaster UK marketing team to implement marketing activity across the Ticketmaster.co.uk site, and channels including social media, CRM, affiliate marketing, programmatic advertising and paid search
- Employ a data-led approach to marketing activity with extensive analysis of performance and a regular programme of reporting to clients
- Drive client adoption of paid marketing channels and drive additional revenue through these revenue streams
- Work alongside the Director of Sales and Marketing and Senior Director, International Partnerships to identify new potential affiliate partners in sport
- Develop and manage dedicated B2C marketing campaigns for any UK-based tournament projects
- Assist the Director of Sales and Marketing and wider Commercial team with data, insights and B2C marketing plans in support of new business pitches
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimisation
- Maintenance of B2C marketing budget and any committed client marketing activity
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Solid sports marketing or sports marketing agency experience essential
- Understanding of the ticketing and sports industry desirable
- Solid strategic marketing knowledge and comfortable interpreting & delivering on multiple goals and objectives
- Multi-channel experience to include CRM, data and insight, social media, affiliate marketing, programmatic advertising and paid search
- Experience of delivering revenue growth
- Excellent working knowledge of Google analytics
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook essential
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
- Strategic thinker
- Analytical skills to measure, evaluate and report against goals
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Proven problem-solving capability to develop opportunities
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Hands-on approach, proactive self-starter who can work on own initiative
- Strong organisational skills
NOTE – Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or providing proof of a negative COVID test at least every 48 hours will be required for this position to work in an office or venue.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.