Director of Partnerships
Please note: This role requires the candidate to be local to the UK/EU and have previous experience in ticketing, sponsorship, nightlife, music festivals, and/or venues.
TIXR is a leading ticketing technology company and exclusive partner with some of the largest Live and Virtual Events, music festivals, venues, and artists monetizing through event ticketing, merchandise, food & beverage, and hotel hospitality for passionate fans around the world.
As a Director of Partnerships at TIXR UK/EU, you will be a part of a fast growing team changing the landscape of live event ticketing with a technologically advanced ticketing and e-commerce solution able to take on the most complex events.
We are looking for seasoned sales and partnerships professionals across several different verticals. At Tixr, you will be able to offer your clients a superior alternative to legacy systems while helping to drive the company’s product forward to better serve our partners.
TIXR is a leading ticketing technology company and exclusive partner with some of the largest promoters, event organizers, and venues, sporting clients, pop culture, fandom and more who are monetizing through event ticketing, merchandise, food & beverage, and hotel hospitality for passionate fans around the world.
We work with hundreds of high level partners such as Wynn Nightlife, Playa Luna Presents, Long Beach Grand Prix, Lightning in a Bottle, Candytopia, LIV Golf, Relentless Beats and many more.
What You Get To Do:
As Director of Partnerships, you will be responsible for researching, planning and creating specific industry targets, developed in conjunction with the leadership team, based on your prior industry experience and passions. The opportunity will offer the flexibility to work from home and periodic scheduled time in the Company offices and retreats.
- Build vertical focused growth strategies and opportunities
- Educate your network about Tixr
- Through training and usage, gain a complete understanding of the Company’s industry leading tech platform/product
- Work with other Tixr teams to ensure positive health and retention of partnerships
- Communicate partner feedback to the company
- Build and grow portfolio of clients in your vertical
- Create an extensive and active sales pipeline of new business
- Evolve company sales tools, presentations, and contracts for the marketplace
- Team-up with other co-sellers as it strategically benefits the deal closing process
- Attract, support and manage own sales Ambassador program (approved by manager)
- Align with key industry organizations (in and around Las Vegas) to expand and build your network
- Develop new business development opportunities that stretch beyond event ticketing
Note: The role requires business travel, at times.
- Proficiency with Google Workspaces and ability to quickly learn sales tools and new technologies
- Experience managing your sales pipeline and full cycle in a CRM
- Passion for learning new technology systems
- Ability to self-start and work independently, as well as in a team environment
- High-level presentation and communication skills, with the ability to convey important ideas and concepts to key decision makers
- Ability to write reports, business correspondences, and new business presentations
- Assertiveness and the proficiency to close sales
- Possess excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Competitive salary and equity opportunities
- Unlimited PTO, holidays, a paid day off on your birthday
- Fun and relaxed work environment
- Office in the heart of Santa Monica Promenade to visit if/when needed
- Access to awesome events!