Division: Ticketmaster UK and Ireland Region / International
Line Manager: RVP UK and Ireland, Managing Director UK / Chairman, International
Contract Terms: Full time, permanent
The Executive Team at Ticketmaster International are responsible for the management and delivery of Ticketmaster’s business in multiple international markets. This role will provide Executive support to both the RVP UK and Ireland, Managing Director UK and the Chairman, International, working in a support capacity. The Office Management Team are responsible for ensuring the office evolves and continues to function to the highest standards for all teams.
Accountable to the RVP UK and Ireland, Managing Director UK and the Chairman, International, you will provide high level support to both executives managing schedules, travel and communications. You will be results and detailed oriented (no matter how small the task), incredibly organized and an excellent communicator, engaging regularly with senior internal and external stakeholders.
You will be fully competent in the use of PowerPoint and required to create informative and engaging presentations for internal updates and reports, using data provided to you by the Executives and Senior Leadership teams.
A natural team player with great people management skills, you will also be responsible for line managing the Office Management team, ensuring a continual high level of service is provided to clients and employees across the Angel office.
Ticketmaster is the world’s leading ticketing and marketing company and is the UK’s leading destination for live entertainment tickets. The company works across 31 markets, with thousands of clients across multiple event categories, connecting consumers across the globe to live entertainment experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Assist and support the two senior executives by carrying out any administrative tasks as and when required, such as travel arrangements, diary management and expense claims
- Line manage and provide oversight and direction to the Office Management team, ensuring a seamless service is offered to clients and employees.
- Coach, mentor and develop members of the Office Management team, empowering the team to take ownership of their roles and fostering a culture of teamwork, reliability, integrity and belonging.
- Arrange and co-ordinate internal and external meetings, including lunches as required
- Attend meetings, when appropriate, and record any actions, providing timely follow ups and chasing other people within the organisation as appropriate
- Assist with managing key clients including entertaining at hospitality events
- Collate monthly reports and market updates/information requests
- Collate, and use, data provided by the team and the executives to create clear, informative PowerPoint presentations for internal updates and reports.
- Book and co-ordinate conference calls and regular meetings; keep relevant email distribution lists up to date; distribute minutes and decks after meetings
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails
- Help plan and organise special events such as conferences, team away days and social events
- Manage, and maintain, Salesforce data to ensure client contacts and contract status are accurately recorded and updated.
- Assist with recruitment of new hires, partnering with hiring managers and recruitment team/
- Support the EA to President, Ticketmaster with ad-hoc tasks and provide cover as required
- Additional duties as required by business in line with business objectives needs.
- Manage and implement office moves internally, and project manage larger renovations of the office as required by the RVP UK and Ireland, Managing Director UK
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills and an aptitude for creating visuals from data.
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight and flexible deadlines
- Demonstrable experience in a role at this level within a fast-paced and varied environment
- Excellent IT skills with proven experience with Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Visio etc).
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Experience in a self-led role where tasks have been successfully navigated with little or no direction
- Client facing ability and experience
Desired (but not essential) Experience:
- Multi-divisional experience – working cross-departments and teams to get things done
- European language(s)
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
- Enthusiastic, dedicated to the job and a team Player
- Flexible; responsive to changing situations and working hours
- High level of integrity, understanding of confidentiality and use of discretion
- Great people skills
- Solutions focussed
- Confident to solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to respond to changing priorities and urgent situations.
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and guidelines effectively and accurately.
NOTE: To work from a Ticketmaster office, full COVID-19 vaccination will be required subject to any legally valid exemptions
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.