Location: Angel, London, UK
Division: Ticketmaster UK, Facilities
Line Manager: EA to President Ticketmaster
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
The Main function of the Facilities team is primarily to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for both staff and visitors. The facilities department take the lead in making the office run smoothly and effectively.
The Facilities Manager is to ensure services are provided efficiently and to a high standard for Ticketmaster’s International Head Office to run smoothly. The role involves all aspects of Office Management including manual tasks and ensuring the office is health & safety compliant on a day-to-day basis.
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce and artist management. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Oversee all aspects of facilities at the London head office
- Liaise with Finance to set budgets and oversee invoices and PO’s
- Oversee tendering of contracts process
- Review and implement procedural adjustments in facilities and in the office
- Liaise with the landlord and building manager over service budgets and office alterations
- Manage the upkeep of CAD floor plans
- Manage the Facilities Team consisting of Assistant Facilities Manager, Receptionist, Office Janitor, external Security and Cleaners.
- Liaise with MD and Directors to ensure office alterations and procedures are adhered to
- Maintain ISO 14001 environmental accreditation
- Facilitate routine office moves and refurbishments including allocation of resource, liaison with other departments, detailed space planning and maintaining the space allocation spreadsheets and plans with names, as required.
- Oversee and liaise with external contractors as well as inductions to site
- Liaise with property management team and Landlord as required
- Oversee inventory and supplies for the building
- Control and monitor all contractor documentation, regarding permits, risk assessments and method statements
- Lead major and minor office changes and moves
- Implement & adjust TM UK disaster, recovery and business continuity plans and oversee H&S in the building.
- Ensure that the space occupied conforms to statutory legislation and that risks associated with working with DSE, electricity, accidents, fire and manual handling etc are assessed, minimised and documented.
- Upkeep and establish policies within office
- Adapt office procedures as required i.e. implement policy and necessary changes for COVID
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Work Ethic
- Proven qualifications, experience and knowledge in Health & Safety regulations and office management
- Experience in third party contractor management.
- Good team player
- Ability to adapt to situations quickly and have good time management.
- Experience as a facilities manager and supervising staff
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
- Demonstrate sound work ethic – Being industrious and always keeping yourself busy and using initiative in tasks and the role in general.
- Be flexible – While you will have your set tasks this a team-based role always be ready to help the team succeed.
- Accountability – Take ownership and pride in how you fulfil your role and tasks.
- Patience and Tact – These qualities need to be displayed to both Clients and staff whether in person, on the telephone or via written communication.
- Positive attitude – Displaying this not only in person by displaying a positive and friendly attitude but in your work by being proactive in your role.
- Dependable – This not only accounts for time keeping, but answering correspondence quickly and giving accurate, reliable information in all inquiries.
- Attentive – It is imperative that whilst there are a number of duties to perform, on reception, our priority is to our clients, visitors and customers, and therefore being alert and attentive to people at the desk, as well as on the phone is fundamental in the successful running of the reception desk.
- Teamworking – Working closely with the team to ensure all duties are completed, through supporting one another and recognising when help is needed.
- Proactive – Whilst the core duties are clearly set out, a key part of this role is being proactive in actively looking for where improvements can be made, and where you can go the extra mile to ensure our customers (both internal and external) are satisfied.
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
We’re fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we’re enriching lives one incredible experience at a time. And we think that’s pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a ‘Fan First’ mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the ‘Fan’ you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.