Location: Farringdon, London – Hybrid/Remote
Division: Ticketmaster UK
Line Manager: Client Settlements Manager/Client Settlements Supervisor
Contract Terms: Permanent, Full-Time
Client Settlements team is responsible for Client Settlements and reporting.
The focus of this role will be to support the Finance Manager – Client Settlements Supervisor. You will also be required to support the day to day operations of the settlements department which will include; client and event set up, event maintenance and payment processing, in accordance to strict, tight reporting deadlines for the Ticketmaster UK Group.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Ensuring the correct and accurate setup of contracts and events in the ticketing settlement system and that all entries and adjustments are accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Running daily error and revenue reports, following up with relevant departments and amending errors
- Daily clearing of vendor differences between ticketing and settlement systems including investigating and reconciling significant differences
- Verifying and reconciling client invoices to match the settlement system, making appropriate corrections as necessary and processing for payment within deadlines
- Assisting with weekly payment runs and ensuring that payments are processed accurately and in accordance with deadlines
- Regular liaison with Clients, Client Account Managers, Event Programming, Sales, Legal and Marketing
- Documenting current and new processes
- Assisting in testing of replacement processes and suggesting improvements
- Providing assistance, support and cover within the Settlements Department as necessary
- Preparing reports as requested by Upper Management
- Providing training within Finance and other departments, as required
- Adhering to SOX/internal controls and Ticketmaster policies and procedures
- Additional ad hoc projects and duties, as necessary
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Understanding of the accounts payable function and the ability to undertake related, complex reconciliations
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivating and able to work under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to review and interpret contracts while being able to recognise the implications for payment terms and conditions
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook is requisite
- Experience with SAP/Oracle would be advantageous
- Experience with VBA would be advantageous
You may have experience in the following roles:
- Accounts Payable Assistant
- Settlements Assistant
- Ticketing Administration
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to prioritise
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Detailed and thorough approach
- Strong customer awareness
- Flexibility to meet deadlines
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.