|Job Type:||Fixed term contract (12 months) | full time | salaried (monthly)|
|Location:||Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0HF|
|Line Manager:||Finance Director|
|Salary Level:||Subject to skills, experiences, and behaviours (refer below)|
|Working hours:||Monday – Friday | 40 hours pw | 9am to 6pm|
|Holidays:||25 per annum + public holidays|
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- To comply with all legislative or accounting related control practices as directed by the Finance Director
- To implement and maintain an effective control environment aligned with HQ best practices and guidelines
- To act as the lead on finance department change projects
- To make the business more effective through process evaluation, design and implementation of new financial and working practices
- To build relationships with key stakeholders; looking for ways to continuously improve processes and controls
- KPI and variance analysis; reporting findings to colleagues across the business to aid decision making and process improvements
- Interface with end-user customers, internal EVENTIM departments and / or divisions (non-UK) to provide regular financial information, commentary, etc.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting; to include reconciliation of balance sheet, etc.
- Preparation of month end management accounts and monthly / quarterly reporting packs to HQ in a timely and effective manner
- Be the Local Key User for the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application (MS Dynamics Nav)
- Provide ad-hoc office administration support, to include business correspondence and / or management reports as and when required
- Document client contact in accordance with company policy and procedures
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar role
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified accountant or latter stages of qualification
- Knowledge of both IFRS and UK GAAP
- Technical and practical knowledge of finance and business intelligence tools; to include MS Dynamics Nav (Business Central and Nav 2013), Micro Strategy (or similar) and Salesforce (or similar)
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases (including administration) and data structure; to include MS Excel and MS Access
- Varied system experience both operationally and technically with experience of end to end process change
- Proven analytical skills and experience in business partnering to non-finance stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively present information to a wide range of audiences, end users and senior management
- European language(s)
- Experience of working in a live entertainment or ticketing background would be advantageous
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
- A highly motivated and conscientious individual with the ability to work well under pressure, to make key decisions and to motivate others
- A fast learner with enthusiasm and excitement for challenging environments and wanting to change the status quo
- A high degree of business acumen with the ability to think cross functionally; underpinned by commercial sensibility
- A rigorous approach to work and an eye for detail
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to act and learn through their own initiative and execute objectives without day-to-day supervision
- Pro-active attitude; must have the drive to succeed
- Pro-active nature; a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties
- Adaptability in order to move within an ever-changing commercial environment
How to apply
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description, please submit your current CV including full employment and education information to Russell.Durrant@eventim.co.uk by 9 November 2020, together with your salary expectations.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles, we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their submission via email.
All roles at EVENTIM UK Ltd. are subject to full background screening. Furthermore, we require proof of all professional qualifications applicable to this role.
EVENTIM UK Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.