On Location is a global leader in premium experiential hospitality, offering ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production and travel management across sports, entertainment, fashion, and culture. On Location provides unrivaled access for corporate clients and fans looking for official, immersive experiences at marquee events, including the Olympic and Paralympic Games, Super Bowl, NCAA Final Four, New York Fashion Week and more. An official partner and/or service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals, the company also owns and operates several of its own unique experiences. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports, and content company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the EVP of our Olympics business and respective Olympic games P+L owners to understand and model the core economics of the event
- Work with the EVP of our Olympics business and relevant go-to-market and operations leaders to develop the channel and product sales and profit plans
- Build out the performance management plan to track and monitor sales and profit performance against plan
- Develop financial models that support go to market strategy, pricing strategy & new products, providing actionable recommendations and analysis to senior management
- Support strategic efforts around go-to-market analytics and dashboard reporting, including identification of key performance indicators that can guide revenue and total margin improvement
- Develop & maintain the Olympics long-range plan financial models and scenario analysis
- Assist in scaling and automating processes for financial and operational reporting
- Partner with the Olympics and broader OL accounting teams as needed on monthly reporting, cash forecasting, and forex strategy and planning
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee’s activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related field required.
- 5-7 years of FP&A experience, ideally in a high growth sports, entertainment, or media (MBA preferred)
- Ability to understand complex business drivers, produce high-quality analytics and communicate results effectively
- Exceptional communicator with ability to present concepts, recommendations and analyses to senior management in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Experience aligning and driving cross-functional groups
- Superior problem solving and project management skills, with the ability to proactively manage numerous projects with competing timelines
- Proven track record of advanced analytical skills; must be able to define and execute key analyses with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience creating and implementing strategic process improvement and business transformation initiatives
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
Preferred Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- MBA in Finance or a related field preferred.
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate — the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
- Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
- Create value by enriching people’s lives.
- Do the right thing and bring others along with us — always.
- Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
- Partner to generate win-win solutions.
- Ignite and empower our team’s entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exude respect and gratitude — treat others as you would want to be treated.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, and 401k plan.
On Location is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.