Division: Ticketmaster APAC
Line Manager: Regional Vice President – APAC
The teams are responsible for the delivery of exceptional ticketing service to clients (Venue & Promoter) through the effective management of client requirements. Working closely and collaboratively with both clients and internal stakeholders ensuring systems and process are delivered to ensure not only a positive client experience but also positive customer experience. You will be the first point of contact for the local Ticketmaster team in Singapore in the office and all operational support.
The General Manager –Singapore, will be responsible for effectively managing all aspects of Ticketmaster Sales and Business Development, Client Services and General Operations as it relates to these markets. This will include developing strategies to enter new market segments and client renewal, support with client service, marketing and business development, forecasting and budgeting, contract negotiations, employee management and event operations are delivered seamlessly.
You will be responsible to ensure that you and your local Ticketmaster market teams deliver service excellence to all existing and future clients, in order that you can achieve your local strategic priorities and goals. This will involve ensuring that there are high level of collaboration and communication between your Local Market Team and the Global Operating Divisions to ensure that your business is supported by the agreed service levels and that strategic goals are aligned.
You will act as the primary lead, industry expert and primary contact for the Ticketmaster business (internally and externally) within your Markets on items relating to Government and Regulatory affairs; Consumer Affairs; Trade and Business bodies and any local media issues, working in close collaboration with the Global Communications teams.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will develop, own and be responsible for the execution of the business and sales strategy within your Market and its contribution to the wider International and Global business strategy.
- You will drive and deliver business overview and analyses for various client types (e.g. venues, music promoters, family promoters, sports teams etc.) that highlight business / industry trends, yield management opportunities, and Ticketmaster products and services.
- Responsible for all new client acquisition including: development and maximization of relationships across all applicable levels within client organisation, composition of sales letters, proposals, development and delivery of sales presentations, coordination of product/service demonstrations.
- Negotiation of financial terms and business points, including negotiation preparation and execution of applicable agreements.
- Generating revenue by developing proposals to clients that incorporate additional products, services, and features, or renews or enhances terms of deals.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Proven track record of developing new business and effectively analyzing financial business relationships.
- Experience in ticketing, live events, promoting, e-business, media or entertainment industries preferred.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to effectively manage major client relationships, manage and develop key employees, create marketing materials and perform sales presentations, analyze numbers, and be pro-active, flexible and innovative.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
- Makes high quality decisions in a timely manner, considering both the immediate and long-term consequences of decisions.
- Responds with flexibility and resilience when faced with multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, or rapid change.
- Organises time effectively and plans for future needs, maximising the use of available resources.
- Clearly conveys goals and expectations to others; steps forward to confront difficult issues.
- Demonstrates ethical behaviours.
TICKETMASTER CORE VALUES
- Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right.
- Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others.
- Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
We have a ‘Fan First’ mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the ‘Fan’ you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
You would have got a first feel of what it is like working at Ticketmaster through our career site and looking at our Ticketmaster Values. Are you ready to start your journey with us? One of your first stops would be our Going Live Session, our own way of welcoming you to Team Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster is the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the global market leader in live event ticketing products and services. Through official partnerships with thousands of venues, artists, sports teams, festivals, performing arts centres and theatres, Ticketmaster now processes over 500 million tickets. As part of Live Nation Entertainment, the largest live entertainment company in the world, Ticketmaster is traded on the New York Stock Exchange as NYSE: LYV.
Ticketmaster operates in over 30 countries across North America, South America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Overall, the company employs over 6,500 individuals. Ticketmaster was established in Phoenix, Arizona in 1976.