Based at our offices in Canary Wharf, although currently working from home, we are a specialist ticketing agency and experience provider.
Everything we do is all for the fans and driven by a love of the sport! Nothing comes close to the feeling of being at a live race, seeing the action as it happens, surrounded by the buzz of other thrill seekers. We are focused on ensuring we always have the most up to date information and delivering world-class customer service with a smile so that our customers feel supported on every step of their racing journey.
Our friendly and supportive team are looking for someone with exceptional customer service and management skills to head up our Customer Service department. Our UK office is a warm and fun environment, where you will be surrounded by colleagues who are enthusiastic and passionate about the work they do.
This position seeks a fantastic candidate to oversee and manage the customer service department to help deliver an excellent customer experience. Responsibilities include:
- Dealing with escalated customer complaints.
- Manage the customer service team by having regular 1-2-1s and providing coaching to deliver an excellent service across both UK and international markets.
- Identify any issues and manage customer feedback on Trustpilot and other social channels to continuously improve on customers’ experience with Motorsport Tickets.
- Managing the customer engagement platform, where you will be creating and making changes to the conversation flows, running reports for KPIs and generally overseeing the volumes that come in daily.
- HR duties to be carried out for the team such as holiday requests, absence and return to work meetings.
- Handling the recruitment within the customer service department from advertising the role through to interview and the hiring process.
- Running weekly reports and raising any news for discussion in weekly morning meetings with the entire Motorsport Tickets team.
- Responsible for managing chargebacks and payment queries
- Any other adhoc tasks that may arise within your capabilities.
You will thrive off supporting your team, achieving excellent customer service standards and be willing to offer help wherever is needed within the business. Key attributes include:
- A positive, enthusiastic, and motivated individual that always looks to deliver beyond expectations
- A genuine desire and enjoyment in helping customers and championing our service and values
- Excellent oral/telephone communication skills – able to communicate in a polite, patient, friendly, and professional manner
- Excellent written/email communication skills – able to communicate and write content in a clear, well-written, friendly, and professional style.
- Good leadership skills and personable.
- Well-organised and able to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Able to undertake adhoc tasks and work independently
- A willingness to learn and continually work to improve on systems and procedures
- Empathetic individual with a genuine care for people.
- 3 year + experience in Customer Service and Management.
- Knowledge of the Motorsport industry