We’re looking for a Head of Marketing, who is passionate about live entertainment and thinks digital first, to lead on the marketing strategy for Theatre, Arts and Comedy. Working closely with our Business Development team, developing our client relationships and to drive acquisition, whilst carrying out the day to day management of a talented team of Client Marketing Managers and Campaign Executives.
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce and artist management. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
- Produce the Theatre, Arts and Comedy Marketing strategy to increase revenue whilst delivering innovative campaigns.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to win new business, manage relationships with existing clients and to identify new business opportunities.
- Effectively manage and monitor a team of Client Marketing Managers and Campaign Executives.
- Manage the digital strategy across PPC, SEO and Affiliates for Theatre & Comedy.
- Work with our Content team to produce new creative campaigns for Theatre & Comedy, whilst maintaining brand guidelines.
- Lead on integration projects for Theatre & Comedy clients, driving new strategic initiatives based on market awareness and research.
- Work with CRM and Social teams to initiate campaigns to engage customers.
- Monitor and manage Theatre marketing budget.
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimisation.
- Represent the company as required at events in the UK and Internationally.
- Understanding of the Theatre and Comedy entertainment industry desirable
- Consumer digital experience with big brands
- Experience in a similar marketing role
- Delivering exceptional customer experience
- Commercial and contract negotiation experience
- Team leadership
- Experience of delivering revenue growt
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and inter-personal skills
- Analytical skills to measure, evaluate and report against goals
- Proven problem-solving capability to develop opportunities
- Strong organisational skills
You may have experience in the following roles: Head of Marketing, Marketing Account Director, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager.
How to apply – see link below
Closing Date: 10.12.2018
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies at any time without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible