Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Head of Arts & Culture to join our Music team and make DICE the destination for arts and cultural events.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It’s a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
You’ll grow DICE further into verticals outside of music (comedy, talks, podcasts, theatre, film, the list goes on) – not just in the UK, but Europe as well. It’s a mighty undertaking, one where you can have an everlasting impact. Seriously. You’ll shape the future of arts and cultural events, giving fans the live experiences they want and those they didn’t know they needed. Core to your success in this role is coaching a world-class team to pull all of this off.
- Securing and nurturing high-value partnerships that will accelerate DICE’s growth
- Leading activities across the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to contracting
- Driving successful partner experiences through strategic planning, engagement implementation, feature adoption, and analytical decision making
- Building, training and retaining a growing team
- Working cross-functionally with other teams across the business
- Advancing DICE’s reputation in the marketplace through active thought leadership
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- A strategic thinker and exceptional leader
- A clear and confident communicator
- A stellar track record in navigating the full sales cycle, winning deals and coaching others through the process
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proven leadership skills
- An extensive network of industry contacts – venues, promoters and talent
- Ticketing experience is a bonus
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris and Milan. We’re building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we’re growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it’s why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we’re creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited holiday
- Private health insurance
- Workplace pension
- Free therapy and coaching
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.