The Social Media Manager is responsible for the social media marketing and social media advertising of ID&T events.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a young, highly motivated, creative individual with a minimum of 3-5 years social media experience in a professional work environment such as a marketing agency, a multinational or social media company.
With different events in the portfolio, it is important for him / her to set priorities and to manage all event accounts professionally. The different events range from indoor to outdoor events or several music genres such as EDM, Techno, urban and harder styles. It is important for the candidate to have a broad musical understanding of the different groups and tone of voices.
In order to identify with the target group, the candidate / himself is required to have a passion for electronic music and festivals. That passion comes through as she/he engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of:
- Turning fans into customers
- Turning customers into loyalists
The Social Media Manager is the voice of our events and represents the online presence of our brands.
- Make monthly and weekly planning
- Strategy development in cooperation with the Marketing Manager;
- Daily posts on all social media channels;
- Copy writing for all social media related content;
- Social media advertisement / content promotion on all channels;
- Content management in cooperation with the content manager;
- Cross posting and cross media management through artists and hosting partners;
- Sales channel exploitation, ticketing apps;
- Community / fan base management;
- Daily customer service and communication via all social channels;
- Statistics and analytical data management;
- Search engine optimization on all relevant platforms;
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing);
- Target setting of own KPIs.
- Increase ticket sales;
- Audience growth;
- Increase social reach and ROI;
- Increase customer loyalty;
- Increase engagements on all social channels;
- Increase general brand awareness;
- Increase visitor satisfaction;
- Increase engagement per content type.
- 3 years of social media & marketing experience;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Copy writing experience in English;
- Facebook / Google admin professional
- Experience in Illustrator / Premiere / Photoshop.
- The festival industry is a business with high peaks during the summer season.
- We’re looking for an independent, self-confident worker who is not afraid to take responsibility and is flexible to work accordingly to the seasonal peaks.
- Work week: 40 hours;
- This position is a full-time salary, with a market-compliant salary;
- Our office is based in Landsmeer, the Netherlands.
If you believe you are the right person for this job, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org