Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world’s preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment—with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world’s most recognizable names: from Rihanna, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We’ve forged strong partnerships with the world’s leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture is seeking a Manager, Digital Marketing & Strategy. This position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing and Strategy and serves as a key member of the Digital Sports Team. The role will support continued development and growth for a diverse roster of athletes. Responsibilities will include executing promotional campaigns, designing and implementing creative marketing plans, securing digital retail merchandising, facilitating requests between partners, managers and athlete’s & maintaining athlete web and social platforms. This Manager will be responsible for shaping both digital strategy and the execution of plans, including social media publishing, on a daily basis.
- Content Marketing. Develop and execute digital marketing/sales and content distribution strategies for label artists and management clients; prepare pitches to key digital retail, mobile, and online promotional partners to secure retail campaigns and marketing opportunities for releases
- Partner Management. Support and manage relationships with key digital partner accounts; liaise with label distribution partners to execute digital sales plans and marketing initiatives
- Content Development. Produce and post digital content, including text, images, videos; liaise with artists and managers to develop artist generated content
- Site and Social Development / Management. Support and manage new artist site builds and launches; maintain and update artist sites, social media profiles & company
- Creative Marketing and Revenue Development. Grow artist awareness, site traffic and content syndication through third party editorials, feature placements, social networking strategies, marketing programs, D2C initiatives, contests/sweepstakes and exclusive content promotions to drive revenue
- Reporting and Analysis. Compile and distribute regular reports to internal team; utilize data to evaluate campaign efficacy; evaluate internal and competitive digital campaign performances to determine each promotion’s success and areas of opportunity/growth; create reports for artists and external partners
- Other Priority Marketing. Work with marketing team to execute content release campaigns, tour promotions and support all other company initiatives