AudienceView Published 2 months ago
AudienceView is looking for a passionate, digital first marketing coordinator to help drive growth across software and consumer businesses. In this role, you will have the opportunity to help deliver and evolve on our integrated growth strategy as you measure, test and optimize each step of the funnel.
Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Grow our number of qualified leads, and marketing opportunities generated and closed by meeting or exceeding quarterly KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and goals.
- Assist the Marketing team in implementing tactics to improve our Account Based Marketing campaigns through audience building, emails, landing page creation, paid digital advertising (SEM, display, paid social), and more.
- Partner and communicate with Business Development Reps to ensure alignment on campaigns, messaging, and delivery.
- Help execute campaigns for our consumer business through emails and testing new digital growth tactics
- Support the team with research and analysis using Excel, Salesforce, and other third-party tools (i.e., ZoomInfo)
- 1-3 years in a digital marketing-related role
- Knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce, or similar software) and marketing automation software (Pardot, or similar software)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, WordPress, and Social Ad Platforms
- Analytical with a curiosity and desire to solve problems
- Some knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Ability to work across, and with, multiple teams
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines
- Qualified Leads
- Opportunity Value Created
Why work at AudienceView
- We’re a global leader in live events technology. As the essential partner to get live events discovered, attended and remembered, we help our clients sell more tickets every single day.
- We’re passionate about live entertainment. AudienceView believes in the power of live events and its purpose is to ignite that passion in people around the world.
- We have amazing clients. Our exciting roster of clients includes sports, live music and performing arts organizations
- Our employees love us. We offer excellent benefits, competitive salaries, flexible hours, remote work opportunities and more!
- We’re a remote first company. Our remote culture allows our employees to have the flexibility to work anywhere in Canada, USA, UK, and Chile.
- Diversity and inclusion are paramount to building our culture. The data is abundantly clear that diverse teams are more successful because they offer different perspectives, increased innovation, faster problem-solving and higher employee engagement among other benefits.
- Flexible work schedule: AudienceView empowers permanent employees to take off alternating Fridays by condensing their two-week schedule into 9 days. Flexible, uncapped vacation and sick policy. Employees need time away from work to recharge.