To provide a supporting sales and marketing function for the venue, maximising awareness, growth in ticket sales and additional revenues by developing marketing opportunities and campaigns in line with Academy Music Group’s strategic objectives and venue and promoter needs.
Working directly with the venue management team and head office departments for the effective marketing and proactive promotion and ticketing of the venue and its shows and events.
- Responsible for managing and delivering complete, event marketing campaigns for all events for the venue
- Responsibility for managing and reporting the venue marketing and ticketing budget
- Work with marketing departments across a variety of organisations, including promoter offices and local outlets, media and promotional channels.
- To own and manage all social media channels relating to the venue to maximise awareness, engagement and sales.
- Devise, develop and deliver the production and distribution of all advertising, printed materials and online assets, using business models, templates branding, and marketing approaches set by HO
- To act as the primary point of contact for any marketing enquiries
- Actively conduct market research and analysis
- To liaise with Academy Music Group’s PR team as required
- Monitor ticket sales daily to maximise the venue’s marketing strategy, modifying campaigns in line with market trends, per genre.
- Ensure brand guidelines and partnership agreements are adhered to
- Manage any in-house and external marketing assets as required. Ensure that all promotional sites including digital units are utilised to promote events and ensure the constant updating of this information.
- To work alongside other ticketing coordinators and under the guide of the Group Ticketing Manager ensure all events are on sale correctly
- To keep up to date records of capacities, sales, holds, and available inventory for all shows.
- To accurately distribute twice weekly reports internally and to external clients
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as and when required.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of the live music and club industry preferable
- Experience of working in a small team or voluntary staff
- Knowledge of local and surrounding markets and cultures
- Engaging, clear and confident communicator
- Good organisation
- Knowledge and experience of print and online marketing methods and best practice
- Abreast of trends and all musical styles and genres
- Working knowledge of MS Office, InDesign, Photoshop, database management including data protection law
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task with excellent time management
- Ability to work well in a high-pressured environment
Closing Date: 08/02/2019