Immediate opportunity for an enthusiastic and engaged marketing ninja to join a London centric events company to work on a varied event slate including live shows, immersive events, and outdoor pop ups.
You’ll be joining a small team of experienced event producers, who excel at making events happen but are somewhat half arsed when it comes to marketing those events. The company’s event slate has become too big to rely on this half arsed approach to marketing, so we need a marketing manager to step in and take charge and shape the marketing function.
Being a self starter will be essential, it’s clichéd but true as you’ll be working from home 3 days a week and in London for the other 2 days.
Over the next 12 months we will be running 4 distinct seasons of events totalling over 150 ticketed events. Each season (summer outdoor events, Halloween horror events, live show events, and immersive Christmas events) can be marketed as a whole so you will be responsible for overseeing 4 campaigns to drive ticket sales.
- Communicate with the audience via social media channels and newsletters
- Develop the audience database, A/B test, and create newsletters (all via MailChimp)
- Develop London wide campaigns and regional (i.e. South West London or South East London) campaigns
- Manage PPC and paid for advertising campaigns
- Liaise with partners and agencies
- Secure coverage for the events in relevant media
- Assisting where needed
- Attending events and creating content from the events
Skills & Requirements:
- 2 years relevant experience
- Experience promoting and marketing ticketed events
- Ability to multi-task
- Organisational skills are always a plus
- An existing network of contacts would be a plus