ATG’s TheatreCard is the largest theatre membership scheme in the world, and we’re looking for a new manager to lead on day-to-day operations of this high-growth programme.
The Ambassador Theatre Group is the world’s number one live-theatre company, covering every discipline in the theatre industry, from operating venues to ticketing platforms and producing shows. We have the unrivalled advantage of owning the UK’s largest theatre ticketing business (atgtickets.com & lovetheatre.com) and theatre’s largest Membership scheme (ATG Theatre Card: c.100K members).
This is a pivotal role on the Membership team, responsible for a key growth opportunity for the business. Managing a Membership Account Executive, you will lead the the day-to-day running of ATG TheatreCard, marketing campaigns, retention activity and analysis of results. You will collaborate with other Central and Venue teams to find innovative ways to acquire new members, improve our product offering and identify strategies and tactics to increase our retention rates and Member satisfaction.
Please download a copy of the job description from the sidebar for further details.
Key skills, attributes and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing marketing campaigns and confident reporting on effectiveness
- Experience working on a membership scheme or product where acquisition and retention are key
- Strong financial acumen
- Line management experience
- Very strong attention to detail
- Evidence of close collaboration with other departments and creating strong and productive relationships
- A team player who is outgoing and will play a key role in the culture of the extended Marketing Team
- A good understanding of customer, media and campaign performance, and associated measurement tools.
Experience organising events and proficiency using Google Analytics is desirable.
ATG is an equal opportunity employer.