Tottenham Hotspur is a world famous football club based in North London. Off the pitch, the Club has a strong and successful business model centered on building a platform for long-term success, which will includes a new world-class stadium which opened in 2018.
The Club is looking for an ambitious marketing professional to support on the management of our One Hotspur Membership database, acquisition and renewal campaigns, reporting and analytics and the delivery of all member benefits.
Embedded within the Memberships and Subscriptions team, this new role would be based at the Club’s Headquarters in Lilywhite House, N17.
All applicants should have good communications, digital and analytical skills. Also a good experience on digital acquisition and online community management.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club welcomes applications from anyone regardless of age, disability, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
- Manage all web content for Membership pages on THFC.com (including benefits and Moments gallery) and support Ticket Office with updates on e-ticketing.
- Support Membership Manager on renewal and acquisition campaigns
- Support on delivery of One Hotspur Moments – in particular event managing, managing competitions and optimising Way in experiences
- Working with Partners and 3rd parties to execute members discount and offers
- Work with internal teams on delivery of membership benefits & discounts eg Tour, Skywalk and Retail discount process and fulfilment
- Manage One Hotspur birthday campaigns including birthday card production and fulfilment, returns and online birthday campaign for Adults.
- Manage Junior gift pack fulfilment and lead contact for Fulfilment house (Fourth Wall) and fulfilment system (PackTrack)
- Manage Supporter Club quarterly NL with content input from Supporters Club Ops Manager
- Manage M&S weekly dashboard
- Deliver comprehensive reports and provide data insights to help drive key targets
- Work with Supporter Services to answer Membership enquiries and minimise ZenDesk tickets
- Manage Supporter Club acquisition marketing campaigns to deliver on the Club’s Supporters Club acquisition target including email build and design and web updates
- Provide digital marketing support for Supporters Clubs renewal campaign and support SC Ops Manager on delivery of SC renewal targets
- Support SC Ops Manager on SC data capture and report on results.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team on the Supporters Club website pages to ensure we are delivering a great online experience to all existing and prospective Supporters Clubs.
- Raising Purchase Orders and budget admin for the Membership and Subscriptions team
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility
- Strong commercial acumen
- Thinks ahead , self-motivated and driven
- Able to work autonomously under supervision and ‘take the lead’
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence and lead complex large scale campaigns