Tixel is a fan-to-fan ticketing platform that helps music fans and event organisers buy and
sell tickets safely and easily. Learn more about us here – www.tixel.com.au/about. We are a
young and exciting start-up that has experienced impressive growth to date. We have global
ambitions to change the way fans connect with experiences they love.
We are looking for a Music Partnership Manager with amazing interpersonal skills to help us
engage new partners and manage our current partnership pool. They will be working in a
fast-paced, high energy team with music in our blood, working at Revolver Lane, in the heart
This person will be held accountable for engaging event organisers, venues and artist
managers and be responsible for maintaining good relations with our current partners. Tasks
will include setting up and managing ticketing campaigns, maintaining good relations with
our current client base and implementing strategies to help maximise the value of each
The candidate will work closely with other team members to understand the direction and
needs of the business, and in turn, the product. They will have a strong desire to learn and
be excited about the prospect of working for a growing tech business in the music space.
We should probably chat if;
– You are passionate about music and understand the difference between Abba and
– You have amazing networking and interpersonal skills.
– You like to get your hands dirty and work closely within the operations of the business.
We are a small team so everyone does a bit of everything.
– You’ve always wanted to join an early stage company with global potential.
– Creative and analytical capabilities
– Outstanding communication (written and verbal)
– Experience working with people, and in teams.
– Good organisational skills
– Experience managing account relationships, dealing with event organisers, working in a
start-up or early stage company are all plusses.