Operations Coordinator, Disney Tickets
1 year FTC
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Coordinator to join a dynamic and fun team. The Operations Coordinator will coordinate the day to day running of the Disney Tickets direct to consumer (B2C) and business to business (B2B) operation, solving problems, documenting and delivering processes. Working with the Disney Tickets Manager, Commercial Supervisor, Guest Experience team, our ticketing system vendor, inventory providers, shared service teams and partner venues to pro-actively maintain, improve and report on our operation.
- Oversee our business and payment systems for an expanding portfolio of Disney Tickets events across EMEA markets.
- Responsible for implementing continuous quality assurance across our operation.
- Updating CMS content with accurate event information.
- Contesting and analysing chargebacks, evaluating payment card authorisations with the ultimate goal of fraud and loss prevention.
- Working with our consumer payments team and vendors to assess our PCI-DSS compliance.
- Provide advice and an operational understanding of our business to our information security and compliance teams for completion of vendor and system assessments plus regular analysis.
- Harnessing business systems knowledge and applying it to our operation.
- In partnership with our vendors, prepare frequent event and promotion setups for the sale of tickets and merchandise to our live shows.
- Working with technical teams across the company, launch new product and provide ongoing operational support.
- Collating production information for Guest facing digital spaces and creating production notifications to be shared across the company.
- In partnership with our consumer payments team, oversee our hosted payment gateway operation including: troubleshooting, participating in and contributing to business decisions, attending QBRs, providing feedback and future proofing our operation by working closely on payment integration projects.
- Alongside the DTG team, assist in improving our technology offering and efficiency to TWDC, guests and clients.
- In collaboration with our legal and technical teams, implement processes, procedures, checks and controls to ensure our operation is GDPR compliant.
- Reporting and improvements
- Creating and delivering sales and operating reports to be shared across the business for research, analysis and continuous improvement.
- Monitor, load and unload product inventory to protect revenue and maximise efficiency.
- Day to day support
- Some ticket printing, distribution, training and monitoring our European despatch centre.
- Stock control for our entire operation.
- Support our remote GX team in creating knowledge based articles, workflows and resolving escalations.
- Coordinating and delivering Magical Moments to our Guests and Clients.
- In collaboration with the Disney Tickets Manager, coordinate small to medium scale technical projects.
- Accountable for maintaining and continuously improving efficiency of the day to day operation of Disney Tickets.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate setup of events, pricing layers, commissions and promotions for our Guests, Clients, Accounting and Guest Services
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of ticket sales, entertainment venue operations or ticketing systems is an advantage.
- Experience supporting a team and working with remote teams.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are key with an organised, logical and practical approach.
- An understanding of PCI-DSS, payment processing and fraud prevention is an advantage.
- Our expansion plans and constant striving to improve and develop requires constant adaption of new cultures, team members, financial goals, processes and technology.
- Ticket sales/ecommerce systems or similar (Intermediate-Advanced)
- MS Outlook (Intermediate-Advanced)
- MS Excel (Intermediate-Advanced)
- MS Word (Intermediate)
- SAP (Basic)
- Project management and Guest CRM software tools (Basic)