We’re the world’s largest theatre company, with 57 iconic venues in the UK, US and Germany, and market-leading ticketing brands selling around 11 million UK tickets in a typical year and looking to grow all areas of product, data and engineering.
About the role, the team and how we work:
Your role will naturally span a wide area, with key points including:
- Partnership with Product Management and Design teams to measure, understand and optimise product performance.
- Understand business needs and provide actionable reporting and insights to the team and stakeholders.
- Support in the definition and regular reporting of product KPIs.
- Provide deeper, ad-hoc analysis on critical, value-adding topics, for example to identify areas of improvement within the website and marketing delivery methods, or to track the effectiveness of new site feature launches.
- Using web analytics tools, analysing user journeys to understand customer pain points and optimisation candidates, in collaboration with the Analytics Specialist.
- Delivering insight to the wider business, sharing successes and data in a routine, easy to consume manner.
- Collaborating with the Analytics Specialist to embed/refine our implementation of website analytics tools
- Overseeing the experimentation program, in collaboration with Product Managers.
- Defining and evolving best practices for experimentation and optimisation.
- Championing a culture of experimentation and data driven decision making.
- Providing support and advice to Product, User Experience, Development teams and stakeholders.
- Definition, implementation and reporting of success measures for experiments.
- Reporting on overall experimentation program success.
- Deep dive analysis of experiment results to yield maximum insight and define actions.
- Being a key interaction point between us and relevant vendors (e.g. experimentation platform providers).
Key experience can include:
- Web analytics experience based on Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager and associated tooling.
- Hands on experience using experimentation tools (e.g. Optimizely, Google Optimize, VWO), with experience using Optimizely highly desirable.
- Overseeing the end-to-end optimisation process for a single page app/site.
- Working closely with Product and User Experience teams to define and develop experiment candidates.
- Translating analytics and experiment results into actionable insights, presenting results and recommendations to different levels of the organisation.
- Key tools include Optimizely, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager and Hot Jar
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a stage for everyone. Onstage and off, we hold ourselves accountable for nurturing an inclusive culture. Find out more about us and our values at atg.co.uk and careers.atg.co.uk