Our SaaS Ticketing Platform is chosen to be the ticketing solution provider of the top three greatest world sports tournaments. The quality of our product, our focus on customer satisfaction and the professionalism of our team makes the difference. To deliver these highly visible projects, we are looking for smart, collaborative, enthusiastic and well-organized professional who is willing to take an active part in a sustainable, long-term product venture with a grown-up start-up mindset.
We are looking for a Professional Services Manager to join our onboarding team in UK, whose mission is to deploy and configure our Ticketing Engagement Platform, to support our customers in change management and to foster the adoption of our solution.
Candidates should have a proven track record of achievement and experience of managing/leading customer projects and stakeholder engagement.
Mission and Responsibilities
As a Professional Services Manager, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- Planning and co-ordinating the deployment of our solution according to standard process and tools
- Delivering projects and tasks on-time, within scope, to quality and budget
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/partners for the flawless execution of projects
- Organising and leading business and technical workshops to understand customer needs and goals
- Organising and leading project review boards and steering committees
- Organising training, ensuring that customers are confident in the use of our solution
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed
- Performing risk and issue management to minimise project risks; propose and implement appropriate remedial actions when required
- Co-ordinating and providing client event support, both on-site and remotely
- Acting as the principal point of contact for customers throughout the life of the project(s)
- Ownership of projects throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Good knowledge of ticketing operations across the sports, entertainment & cultural industries
- Contribute to outstanding client satisfaction, acting as a point of escalation where appropriate
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with customers and colleagues
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills are essential
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- A self-starter who can work remotely or as part of a wider team
- Fluent English, with a graduate-level education
Your Work Experience
- At least 5-7 years’ relevant experience in ticketing. IT industry experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience with SaaS products and associated hardware
- Client-facing experience in an implementation environment
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment with a young and highly motivated team.
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers and technologies.
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching.
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions.