Job Status: Temporary (12 months) Full Time
Salary: Base salary of $101,146. per annum, plus 10 % superannuation contributions
Position No: SOH1746
Applications Close: Sunday 24 October, 11.59pm
Role Enquiries: [email protected]
Technical Enquiries: Jobs NSW Helpdesk on 1800 562 679
At the Sydney Opera House you will be surrounded by supportive and hardworking teams who are filled with passion and creativity. You will be inspired to create value in everything you do and will be provided with opportunities to grow and achieve while making a positive contribution to our community.
For more information about the Sydney Opera House please refer to our website .
YOUR NEW ROLE
The Project Manager Tessitura leads and manages a range of key implementation projects associated with upgrading and improving SOH’s marketing technology stack and marketing capabilities. This role requires a Tessitura subject matter expert managing multiple integrated projects, working with a range of vendors and technologies, to deliver a range of new martech stack platforms.
The Project Manager Tessitura will work closely with an internal Business Solutions Analyst to ensure all relevant requirements are gathered and the solution design is accurate, and then work with both the internal teams and external implementation and platform vendors to deliver the solutions on time, on budget, and to specifications.
This role provides the perfect environment for those seeking flexibility with their working arrangements. Work from home options, reduced days and flexible hours will be considered for the right candidate. We are committed to promoting a healthy work life balance for all employees.
Further detailed information about the role and its requirements can be obtained from the role description .
ARE YOU THE ONE?
We Are Looking For Someone With
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Business, Program/Project Management, Technology).
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in planning, managing and monitoring projects involving marketing technology, and working on multiple projects at a time.
- Proven expertise with Tessitura, including the MS SQL database, client software, APIs, and business processes
- Sound knowledge of best practice project and change management principles and experience in applying these.
- Substantial relationship management ability/experience, including interpersonal and influencing skills and experience to build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills including report writing and presentation skills/experience. Information management and documentation skills and experience.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
Benefits & Culture
Being Australia’s premier cultural institution, tourism destination & a celebrated community meeting place, we are commitment to fostering an inclusive and dynamic working environment for all our staff. With values of Safety, Creativity, Excellence, Collaboration & Accountability your professional life is provided with every opportunity to succeed and develop in your chosen profession. Working with the Sydney Opera House gives you access to a great range of benefits including:
- Flexible working arrangements
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Access to a range of internal and external professional development programs
- Fitness Passport & complimentary wellbeing programs including pilates, yoga, circuit classes, physiotherapy sessions as well as other wellbeing initiatives
- Working for an organisation with a 5 Star Green Star Performance Rating from the Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA)
- Working for an organisation who has committed to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- And many more!
Sydney Opera House welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultural backgrounds, people with disability, refugee status and members of the LGBTQIA+ community.
We seek to provide workplace adjustments at all relevant stages of the recruitment process such as interpreters, alternative formats or other access supports. You can specify in the application form if you require any adjustments or please ask us at any stage. If you need to contact us about making workplace adjustments during the recruitment process please send an email to [email protected] or call us on 02 9250 7743.
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY!
Applicants are asked to include the following documents with their applications
- Up to date resume of no more than five pages
- Address their suitability in a cover letter of no more than one page
In additional, applicants will be prompted to answer the following two targeted questions in the online application platform.
- Describe your experience managing a technology project related to the Tessitura software, ticketing systems, or CRM. Which of the project’s outcomes are you most proud of? Describe a problem that you solved during the project. What impact did the problem have on the business and how did you solve it?
- Describe the benefits and risks of CRM implementation projects versus projects to refresh or update an existing CRM.
Applicants MUST create a profile and submit their application electronically for this position at https://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au/. Only applicants who apply online and include the requested documentation will be considered for this position.
To be eligible to apply for this position, applicants must have existing Australian work rights.
Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory National Police Check and Pre-Employment Health Assessment . The assessment seeks information only relevant to performing the inherent requirements of the job, it remains strictly confidential and applicants will be informed of the result.
Applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Agency: Premier and Cabinet